(Closed) OCTOBER 2016 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 496
7030 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

TXbride2015 :  Fingers crossed for you! Hopefully this is your month!! I’m roughtly 9 or 10 DPO as well (got a positive opk on CD15) but since I don’t temp not sure of exact O so I’m guessing) and AF is due on the 29th for me too. So far I’ve been testing negative. Trying not to let it drive me crazy!

Post # 497
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

starfish0116 :  I’ve been super bloated but have been eating a little poorly this week. Also been crampy, but it’s a weird crampy. And today especially I’m super emotional and have cried more than once today just watching tv which isn’t necessarily normal… but not overly abnormal. 

I ALMOST tested this morning but was just so tired. Really wanted to hold off until Wednesday but now with my weird cramping and bloating I’m just not gonna make it that long. 

Post # 498
7030 posts
Busy Beekeeper

TXbride2015 :  I have been eating like crap the last week! Definitely having a hankering for sweets – and I’m totally more of a salty girl…haha. I’ve been thinking that my boobs were really sore – but like my best friend and I always laugh about it’s hard to tell if that’s a pregnancy symptom or a big boob symptom…haha. They always hurt!

Post # 499
984 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

night of day 28 and no af yet.  but waiting till tomorrow to test.

Post # 500
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

BFN for today. Doubt it changes, but I’ll test again Wednesday

Post # 501
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I think I’ll be out this month, AF due tomorrow and starting to get the odd cramp, time will tell! 

Post # 502
2167 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

Ok… I’m dipping my toe in here because though we’re technically NTNP (I’ve been charting my cycles on FF for informational purposes since removing my IUD a few months ago but not timing BD, just letting things happen with the mood strikes), I have a funny feeling about things like the light crampy/twingey feelings and backaches since 5DPO, lots of creamy CM during LP, and the final straw, my irrational sobbing last night (I am NOT a crier, and defintiely not a weepy PMS-er) sooo… I guess I’m here. 

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 25/10DPO

Ovulation Date: Oct.14- CD 15

POAS Date: October 27th

Usual Cycle Length: 24-26 days

Cycles Trying: 2nd NTNP

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I use OPKs to chart my cycle and we just BD when the mood strikes. Also taking B vitamins

Trying anything new this month? POAS? I know it’s early but I’ve been POAS–BFN so far. So maybe this is all in my head. 

Link to Chart, if anyhttps://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/65067b 

Post # 503
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

DrunkInLove :  Darling Husband and I are same age and trying for our first, very similar situation to yours. I will also POAS Oct 27th. Your chart looks good! FX, girl! 

Post # 504
2167 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

SundayKat :  Thanks girl! It’s crazy–I went from a pretty laid back approach to all the symptom spotting crazy really fast. The struggle is real. FX for you too!

Post # 505
984 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Day 29, I am never this late, but am test and BFN.  So I wait.

FX for everyone!

Post # 507
160 posts
Blushing bee

teacherbee01 :  Super cute! Hope your sissy had a great shower 🙂 Hoping the next 10 days fly by for you Bee!

Post # 508
7030 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Not ready to call myself out for this month just yet, but I think AF is getting ready to start. Woke up this morning to a little tinge of brown/red when I wiped. I’m holding out because I went straight to the gym for a workout with my trainer and thought for sure it would start after I was running and hopping around. So far still nothing but a few specs when I wipe. 🙁

Post # 509
160 posts
Blushing bee

BFN, not surprised though and not upset either, but very curious now to see how long until my cycles regulate post BCP. FX and baby dust to everyone else! No AF yet and not looking forward to the unexpected surprise when she comes, hate not having it down to a t without the pill!

Post # 510
2570 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am out for October, but not surprised. My cycle was messed up last month, but oh well!

The topic ‘OCTOBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors