87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I’m out, AF arrived right on time!

Post # 512
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m out for Oct., AF showed up a couple days earlier than expected.

Post # 513
2401 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Your age/partner’s age: 27/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 5 DPO ?? Maybe? 

Ovulation Date: Oct 20th ish…. wonky cycles. Should have O’d on the week of the 10th but got first +Opk on the 20th.

POAS Date: October 31st (Halloween lol perfect!) And testing into Nov until af arrives. 

Usual Cycle Length: 35 days

Cycles Trying: 1st 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): bd timing, prenatals, temping, charting, preseed, opks, baby asprin 

Trying anything new this month? First month so it’s all new. I was tracking and using opks before ttc to try to get a better idea of my cycle to prevent pregnancy just before our wedding. Using preseed is new. Also taking baby asprin and took some cold medicine  (plain tussin) because I had a bit of a cold but it supposedly helps with cm. 

This 2ww business is going to drive me nuts. I have a longer cycle and I can’t pinpoint where those extra days fit in. If they are spread out or all at the beginning or end??? 

Post # 515
7049 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Pretty sure I’m out…..

Starting having a few tinges of spotting yesterday, and pretty sure it’s going to be a full flow today.

Post # 516
1817 posts
Buzzing bee

teacherbee01 :  Can you move me to the 28th? AF is due the 31st but I am going to test the 28th if my temp stays high.

Post # 518
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I’m in the November roll call, but I’m not sure I can hold out that long depending on what my temps do, so…

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 34/33

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD19/DPO6.

Ovulation Date: FF says October 19 (CD 13)

POAS Date: Oct 31

Usual Cycle Length: 26-31 days

Cycles Trying: Technically second, but the first round was a bit all over the place. I didn’t start charting until (apparently) after my ovulation date. BD was random and not near O.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): temping, charting, BD every other day. In reality… Of course during my fertile week BD dropped off due to my husband’s work schedule grrrrrr!

Trying anything new this month? Consistently charting.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/november-2016-poas/#ixzz4O7QqrMfL

Post # 519
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

teacherbee01 :  I bought a couple more FRERs and some digitals yesterday… as if I’ll have better luck on those.

If I’m out, I don’t think I’ll roll call for November. Another work trip during most of fertile week and definitely during O. Going to try not even get my hopes up for the month.

Post # 520
115 posts
Blushing bee

Sorry I am barging in late! I just got my BFP this morning at 10dpo and wanted to come say hi! Guess I better check if anyone has started the July 2017 group. 😀

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 25/26

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 10DPO

Ovulation Date: Oct 15

POAS Date: Oct 22

Usual Cycle Length: 30-40

Cycles Trying: 2ndish (last cycle we didn’t hit anything bc we were traveling so it almost doesn’t count)

BFP Plan: OPKs and NFP

Trying anything new this month? OPKs. I get tons of EWCM so it can be hard to nail down O. OPKs really helped!

Link to Chart, if any: 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/october-2016-poas/#ixzz4O8zG6Zqy

Post # 521
984 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

teacherbee01 :  I am out for the month.  AF made her painful and emotional appearance on last part of the afternoon on CD 29.  Later than normal.  Onto another month

Post # 523
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Sorry to leave ya hanging! Still BFN here but no AF yet. 

Post # 524
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I’m out this month, AF showed up right on time…UGH!

Post # 525
2167 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

12 DPO this morning and my adjusted temp (I got up significantly earlier than usual to go to my personal training) is slightly up after a small dip yesterday. Didn’t POAS but today is my expected AF day and I’m starting to get my normal PMS stuff (heavy feeling in pelvis, dull lower back aches) but usually AF arrives overnight/early am like clockwork andI don’t have even a hint of spotting so…. we’ll see. 

The topic ‘OCTOBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors