(Closed) OCTOBER 2016 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 526
160 posts
Blushing bee

No AF for me either so far (due yest morning). I’m 15 DPO, test at 13 DPO (BFN), didn’t POAS since… anybody have similar experiences in the past, i.e. BFN between 10DPO-14DPO but then get a + ?

Post # 527
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

mama2bee71 :  are you testing early or being good and patient and waiting for AF to be late?

Post # 528
1802 posts
Buzzing bee

beignetwife :  I am going to testing a little early. (unless my temps drop. knock on wood). They are high and my CM is different this month and I have been feeling off so I am going to test on friday at 12DPO 

Post # 529
1115 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

mama2bee71 :  all good signs! I’m hoping you get your BFP before your Darling Husband gets his results 

Post # 530
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

11 DPO today. AF due Saturday. Decided to temp this am to determine if I’d actually test or not today…. temp was still elevated, even higher than it was after ovulation…..

B. F. N.

Post # 531
1802 posts
Buzzing bee

beignetwife :  Thank you. He dropped his SA off yesterday so we should hear any day really. I am just hoping with having the HSG done this month that it helped us. If not, on to the next cycle. We have an appointment next week with out doc to hear all results (even though we should have them all back before then. We are just waiting on his results and my progestrone results) and what steps we take moving forward.

Post # 532
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

So I think I’m out…classic brown spotting 4 bloody days early. I don’t know why my cycles have messed up out of no where. This means my LP this month was only 9 days. Not a good look for me is it….I’m going to eat ice cream and cry

Post # 533
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m not going to POAS again until 10/31. Can you roll me forward to that date?

Post # 534
1179 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

dachshundpup15 :  sorry bee!! 

So far I don’t have any usual PMSy symptoms except back pain but my back always hurts. My temp was still high this morning. I feel different but nothing super noticeable. If AF comes on schedule this weekend I’m drinking all the wine and eating all the Halloween candy.

Post # 535
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

dachshundpup15 :  AF arrived a few days early this month for me, too. Grr! What flavor ice cream are we having?

Post # 536
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

teacherbee01 :  AF showed up over night. On to November! 

Post # 537
160 posts
Blushing bee

AF showed up this morning, 2.5 days late, but she’s here! On to Nov for me too!

Post # 538
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

TXbride2015 :  Sorry bee. It’s never easy to see the BFNs. FX for you that this could still be your month, 11DPO is still early!! 

Post # 539
231 posts
Helper bee

I’m out. Unfortunately AF came today. On to cycle 2! 

I’m slightly worried about the fact that every month from about 8dpo onwards I have slightly pink or brown tinged CM, google doesn’t help calm anything either. I do have short cycles (24 days), but I still have a 13-14 day LP so I think that’s okay?

Post # 540
1105 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I’m out. 🙁 I had two positives at 12DPO, very faint but they were there. 13DPO negative and today 15DPO AF arrived. So disappointed, but happy that I am at least ovulating and there’s always next month. 

The topic ‘OCTOBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors