October 2017 Brides!

posted 1 year ago in October 2017
Post # 2
1425 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

dreamreve1 :  Planning is going well! We have booked our venue, photographer, caterer, and DJ. Lots of the big stuff is out of the way!

We also picked our color-Purple! I think it goes nicely with our theme of rustic elegance-we are getting married in a barn :).

I am going dress shopping at the end of october (my MOH lives accross the country and is flying in to help me shop!). I am thinking a lace gown, a-line. I have been falling in love with gowns that have a lace bodice and then a tulle skirt. Hoping to look at bridesmaid dresses that same weekend.

Budget is currently right where we think it should be, and we are actually coming in under budget, for now. Catering is turning out to be a bit less expensive than expected!

Post # 4
172 posts
Blushing bee

Just got engaged yesterday and he had my dream venue booked as a surprise! We are planning on navy, peacock and gold.  I plan on going dress shopping around december, maybe some smaller shops before to get a better idea.  We have a budget set and basically trying to stick to it, except I keep finding things I want to add!

Post # 8
31 posts
Newbee

We have chosen blush, marsala and gold as the colors. However nothing else besides the reception venue has been booked. 

Post # 9
31 posts
Newbee

I have a question, when is the best time to go dress shopping?

Post # 10
1425 posts
Bumble bee

nina281 :  I have heard many dresses can take 7 months to come in. I am going at the end of October.

Post # 11
31 posts
Newbee

hunting_bride :  Okay, thank you. I wanted to lose a few pounds first, so I guess I will look in December

Post # 14
31 posts
Newbee

dreamreve1 :  That sounds awesome, I would like to see your inspiration pics. Do you have a theme?

Post # 15
154 posts
Blushing bee

I’ve been engaged for a year, but our date is October 14th, 2017. I was in my last year of college just doing a few classes required so I had some time to plan. Venue, DJ, dress, florist, and photographer done! Meeting with the catering place we’ll probably go with in October. I’m ahead of schedule but I still have been getting panicky about all the small things lol There just seems like so much to do!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors