October 2017 brides!

posted 2 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 2
70 posts
Worker bee

We are getting married October 28th. Right now we are paying things off in full so we have a better idea of how much left we’ve got to save. We’ve basically got everything done except the cake, dessert table, and groomsmen attire. Right now we are also focusing on invitations! We bought a template off of Etsy and are having them printed and I thought doing envelope liners myself would be a great idea so we have a lot of cutting and gluing to do 

Post # 3
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I’m getting married Oct. 7th, 2017 but just got engaged a week ago! We’re having a very small and intimate backyard wedding but it’s still stressful, especially with only a total of 4 months to plan! Wish us luck in our speed planning.

Post # 4
327 posts
Helper bee

We’re getting married on Oct 8 but still have a lot of the planning to still do. We’ve at least picked the venue, caterer, photographer but need to get moving on the rest of the stuff.

Post # 5
1897 posts
Buzzing bee

blissfullyshelby :  Date Twins!

nurseybee55 :  Oct. 7 bee here! I have actually been engaged for a little over a year, and holy bananas is this finally getting real! I am working on getting invites ordered. Next is getting FI’s suit and our rings. Hopefully getting hair and makeup trials next month.

Post # 6
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Robin Hill Farm and Vinyard

We’re getting married on October 21st and I’m kinda freaking out. I was going in waves of being super diligent about planning, then weeks where I didn’t even think about the wedding. We have all of our vendors booked, but it’s now time to plan the little details and it seems to be the most stressful part. I don’t want to forget anything! 

Post # 7
246 posts
Helper bee

wathenwedding17 :  We’re date twins! I’m getting married Oct. 21 in Cleveland. I feel the same way as you! The month of May we took a break from wedding planning because I had to do some traveling for work and we both had our bachelor/bachelorette parties, but in June we already have a bunch of consultations and meetings set up. The details seem to be the trickiest part!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors