October 2017 brides roll call!!

posted 2 years ago in African-American
Post # 2
1775 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

faymeetscincy :  Woohoo! I am with you: 10/19/17. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!! xoxo

Post # 4
26 posts
Newbee

Is it too late for me to join the party? 14th of October bride here!! Super nervous 

Post # 6
1775 posts
Buzzing bee

faymeetscincy :  Congrats on getting all of that done!! Phew! My situation is unique in that I’m not doing the traditional wedding, so my to-do-list is very short and sweer. lol. We’re having a very simple vow exchange at 2:00pm on a Thursday afternoon and then immediately after myself, Fiance and our family are all jetting off for our honeymoon / family vacation. So, I have basically zero planning to do when it comes to the wedding.

The most important thing that I’m doing right now is paying for everything…haha. But, I’ve already (1) purchased my dress / Fiance purchased his suit, (2) ordered my silk bouquet, boutonniere and accessories (bridal headband, veil, garter, etc), (3) booked my bridal hair appointment, (4) reserved our venue and officiant (family friend’s house), and (5) booked everything for our honeymoon (airfare, rental car, hotel, cruise, etc). So, I’m on it!

Post # 9
15 posts
Newbee

Hey Ladies, another Oct bride joining. My wedding date is Oct 28

Post # 10
1775 posts
Buzzing bee

faymeetscincy :  It’s wasn’t our original plan, but it just worked out this way and I couldn’t be happier. I already have a photographer on standby…just need to bite the bullet on that. And just ironing out some logistics for dining and sleeping arrangements for the family for after our vows. And then all done! xoxo

mrsvk18 :  Welcome, welcone! Where are you in your planning process? xoxo 

Post # 12
39 posts
Newbee

My wedding is Oct. 28!! I’m feeling excited but overwhelmed & behind with all the planning. 

Post # 13
172 posts
Blushing bee

Oct 14th here !! 

Post # 14
13 posts
Newbee

October 7 here!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors