October 2017 brides roll call!!

posted 2 years ago in African-American
Post # 17
15 posts
Newbee

bluecutie00 :  Venue, photographer, caterer and most of the musc is booked. I’m doing all decorations so i’m beginning that journey. 

Post # 18
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2017

October 14th here

Post # 19
1779 posts
Buzzing bee

faymeetscincy :  Yes, still trying to decide what to do with photography. We have a very good professional camera and my Fiance and dad want to take the pictures instead of hiring a photographer. I would prefer them to enjoy the day and let somebody else focus on “getting the shot” but they are pretty adamant.

Either way, it doesn’t really matter because I’m wearing a short dress for our vow exchange (it’s real casual) BUT I’ve purchased a formal wedding dress that I’m surprising Fiance with on our honeymoon, complete with a formal photoshoot with our entire family. xoxo

Post # 20
78 posts
Worker bee

October 28 too!

Booked a venue and my Aunt who is a professional photographer will be doing our photography. MY father works at a restaurant so hes talking with them about catering. I feel unprepared though still no dress or anything else for that matter!

Post # 21
1779 posts
Buzzing bee

mrsvk18 :  Nice! I have so much respect and admiration for DIY brides; it’s really a dedicated effort to do all of the decorations and it takes so much time, BUT I think it makes the whole wedding so much more intimate and personal. Excited for you!! xoxo

Post # 25
548 posts
Busy bee

I’m getting married the 17th October 🙂

Post # 26
78 posts
Worker bee

My colors are gold and white

Post # 27
3 posts
Wannabee

faymeetscincy :  Wedding date twins… October 1st, 2017.  I am praying for good weather becasue we are having our ceremony in the gazebo.

Post # 28
3 posts
Wannabee

October 1st here too cool

Post # 30
15 posts
Newbee

Hey brides, anyone DYI thier ceremony backdrop? if so please post pics

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors