(Closed) October 2017 mama to bee's

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1600 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
kreeneth :  Congrats! Im praying to join this group in another week!!

Post # 4
2120 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

Hi! Actually my due date is right at the end of September but since my first was 9 long days late I can guarantee I’ll be having an October baby, and I quite want an Oct baby since my first was born in September. Plus I don’t want to be the last to pop in the Sep ’17 group since I was the very last in my Aug ’15 group and being last is miserable 😢

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4w 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: September 29/30

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 15th at 9dpo but it was a super squinter

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want!

This is 13dpo, still very faint

Who have you told? My old coworker and my SIL and Brother-In-Law.

When do you plan on telling more people? Tell my parents and PIL after my first scan at 5w, then my extended family and close friends around 8w, facebook at 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? We tested together

Any symptoms yet? Some mild cramping and twinges now and again.

What are you most excited about/for? Everything!!!

When is your first appt? Blood work was last Saturday at 4w1d, first scan at 5w3d 🙂

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? We already know it’s a boy from genetic testing prior egg transfer! 

Post # 5
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Congratulations ladies!!! Oh how I hope to be a October mama come next week! Praying I’ll be posting again here soon!! 

Post # 7
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Hi! I haven’t been active on the boards in years. But I met some wonderful friends in the August 2014 mommies group, so I’m back!

How far along are you? 4weeke

What’s your estimated due date: October 3

How many cycles trying? One

When did you get your BFP? My first clear one was 12dpo 

Who have you told? Husband 

When do you plan on telling more people? Telling our close family when we visit in mid February. I wanted to wait until March but they will notice when I’m not having a drink!

How did you tell your partner? Our daughter brought him a “Big Sister” book  

Any symptoms yet? My boobs are really painful

What are you most excited about/for? Since it’s my second I’m looking forward to feeling more relaxed and soaking up the newborn stage.

When is your first appt? February 20 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? I want to be team green this time. Gave in with our first and found out because my husband wanted to.

Post # 9
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I was super late to join the September group so I think I’ll be more on track here, if that’s OK 🙂 

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 +5 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: Sept 30

How many cycles trying? 17. This was our first embryo transfer from our IVF cycle in November. 

When did you get your BFP? Started getting squinter 9 days ago. Bloodwork over the weekend confirmed the pregnancy. 

Who have you told? Lots of people knew we were transferring so it’s hard to keep the news under wrap.

When do you plan on telling more people? Maybe after our first scan. 

How did you tell your partner? Showed him the test. 

Any symptoms yet? Had some pinching in my ovary and some lower back pain earlier this week. That seems to have subsided for now. 

What are you most excited about/for? Our son to have a sibling 

When is your first appt? We have a scan Feb 10.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? We found out with our son but I’d like to try to be  team green this  time! 

Post # 10
30 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 3 weeks 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: October 7th

How many cycles trying? We got our first BFP on cycle 5, then miscarried at 6 weeks. This was our first month trying post-MC

When did you get your BFP? Just now, at 10dpo, so super early! I was just feeling funny, so I decided to test, even though my husband and I had planned to wait until Friday morning at 12dpo. I thought I’d test and get a negative, then put it out of my mind…but there was that second line. 

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? We told our immediate families about the first pregnancy and then the miscarriage–and they were super supportive, but it was still hard. I’ll probably tell my mom and sister again, but my husband wants to wait to tell his family this time until 12 weeks.   

How did you tell your partner? Because it was an unscheduled pregnancy test (ahem, impatient), he was still at work, so I called him and said “I’m looking at a second line right now!” He couldn’t act too excited at work, which was funny. 

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs and tiredness 

What are you most excited about/for? Trying not to get too excited in case it’s another loss. Which kind of sucks–that we aren’t able to let ourselves be as excited this time. I’m just waiting to hear that heartbeat and keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky baby. 

When is your first appt? Not booked yet

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Finding out! 

Post # 11
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
kreeneth :  I am always tired pregnant or not haha! Luckily I’m not having too many symptoms that interfere with a toddler, with the exception of much less Patience than usual! It doesn’t help that my daughter is going through a super sassy stage this past week. So so sassy. Maybe she is like a dog and has a sense that something is up…

Post # 13
516 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
kreeneth :  last week I had 3 days of lower back aches. I just chalked it up to things moving and relaxing from the hormones

Post # 14
791 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

congrats to all the new mommas!  I’m an Oct 2016 turned Sept mom stopping in to wish you all the best! 

The topic ‘October 2017 mama to bee's’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors