October 2017 mama to bee's

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 166
341 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Dreaming13 :  saw the heartbeat today!! It wasn’t much but still pretty cool πŸ™‚ going back next week again for sono and blood and they gave me the ok to make an apt with my ob. How are you doing? 

Post # 167
523 posts
Busy bee

bellarose606 :  Yaaaaaay!!!!!! Not much but cool is definitely how I would describe it. Feels like another major hurdle. I’m hanging in there! Nervous about next week’s scan already. I want to be done with the PIO but I want to continue my weekly RE visits. I’ll miss them! πŸ™‚

Post # 168
341 posts
Helper bee

Dreaming13 :  exactly! Next week is your last scan at the RE? How many weeks will you be? I totally get it I think I will feel the same. I was just thinking that I’m getting spoiled by weekly sonos (guess there has to be some advantage to ivf lol) but I certainly won’t miss leaking progesterone out of my vagina all day when I’m done with the RE  πŸ˜‚

Post # 169
523 posts
Busy bee

bellarose606 :  Yea, next week is my last RE scan and my first OB visit. I’ll be 9 weeks 5 days at the RE visit and 10 weeks exactly at the OB visit. Definitely spoiled with the weekly scans but it’s reassuring after all I’ve gone through that “yep, you are still pregnant and everything is right” I’m still waiting for something to go wrtong but I have moments where I’m briefly excited.

Post # 170
341 posts
Helper bee

Dreaming13 :  cool! Congrats on the graduation lol. I wonder if I will go that long too. I also find myself briefly excited but i still keep forgetting I’m even pregnant lol. Coming up on 7 weeks so the nausea might be kicking in soon. Just started getting some nasty acne πŸ˜‘

Post # 171
969 posts
Busy bee

How far along are you? 6w6d

What’s your estimated due date: end of October 

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? 2.5 weeks ago

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want!

Who have you told? Husband and a few close friends 

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably after 12 weeks 

How did you tell your partner? Oh we took the test together πŸ™‚

Any symptoms yet? Feel soooo sick πŸ™

What are you most excited about/for? Not feeling sick 

When is your first appt? Already had a couple of scans due to previous miscarriages and all looking ok so far

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Prob find out!

Post # 173
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

How far along are you? Roughly 5 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: Not sure yet-first appointment is Wednesday

How many cycles trying? 19

When did you get your BFP? Tuesday after my doc wanted to do a blood test *just in case* because I was going on muscle relaxers.

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want!

Who have you told? Husband, family, and close friends. I had started an infertility/TTC/PCOS blog so I’m pretty open through the whole process.

When do you plan on telling more people? After Wednesday 

How did you tell your partner? I made a “promoted to  Daddy” onesie and the BFP

Any symptoms yet? Sensitive to smells. 

What are you most excited about/for? Seeing my husbands face at our first ultrasound 

When is your first appt? Wednesday, the 22nd–the day after my birthday. 😊

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely–Although my Darling Husband doesn’t want to. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/october-2017-mama-to-bees/#ixzz4bWSYJgih

Post # 174
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

mrsbays913 :  Congratulations!! How exciting after a long wait! 

You may end up being a November mama. I’m 10w2d today and due Oct 10.

Post # 175
49 posts
Newbee

Congrats!Β 

mrsbays913 :Β Β  iamali :Β Β 

Β 

Β 

I had my first ultrasound on Tuesday. It was amazing! Baby was measuring 7w2d. We got to hear the heart beat which absolutely blew my Darling Husband and I away. Nice and strong at 149 bpm. My next appointment is with my OB in 3 weeks. They will basically do the same thing we just did at the RE’s office lol.

How has everyone been feeling? I’m already over the exhaustion. I feel like I can’t function. On the days I work (which is luckily only 3 days) I come home and go right to the couch. I don’t think I could handle it if I worked full time. Kudos to anyone who does! The nausea hasn’t helped but I’m lucky that it hasn’t been horrible. I guess there’s still time for severe morning sickness to set in. Hoping that it doesn’t though!!

Post # 176
807 posts
Busy bee

mrsbays913 :  Sounds like you may be a Nov mama πŸ™‚ I’m due 10/30, and am 7w3d. Come join the Nov mamas!

Post # 177
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Hey bees: yea I guess I would be in the Nov Mamas. LOL (I’ve never been good at math. wink)

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors