(Closed) October 2017 mama to bee's

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 31
1037 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
kreeneth :  So crazy, most of us our 2nd time moms! I think that will bring a different perspective to the group:)

View original reply
BubblesandCupcakes :  Hahahaha. This was my reaction the first time too. Cue a ton of tears. It’s so hard to wrap your brain around the biggest life change you will experience. But man do I wish I hadn’t worried so much. My DD is the best!

View original reply
lroetheli :  I had my DD in December too! Although I loooooved being a hermit and having a reason not to leave the house I’m super stoked for an October baby since there is no way my 2 year old will want to stay cooped up! I’m also pumped the new baby will be able to have their 2 month vaccines before Christmas. My DH’s family lives a 2 hour plane ride away and it would be perfect to go there for Christmas.

Post # 32
1037 posts
Bumble bee

Anyone have any idea how many DPO this looks like? I’m thinking 14? My other options would be 16 (I think it’s too light for that) or 10 (and I don’t think a positive would show up on a digital that early. My doctor will be sending me for a dating ultrasound but just curious…

Post # 33
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

View original reply
jjbeebee :  these look like mine at 14. Congrats!

Post # 36
1037 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
lkknight :  
View original reply
kreeneth :  Awesome! I’m going to go with 14 DPO then (well 15 today). Congrats to you too!

Post # 37
1037 posts
Bumble bee

I like keeping this thread active! As a December 2015 mama we kept it exclusively on the Bee until our babies were born! But FB definitely has its perks 🙂

Does anyone look pregnant yet? Between not losing all my weight from my first pregnancy, an umbilical hernia and the first tri bloat I look 6 months preggo!! Hiding this at work is practicall impossible but I think my co workers are just too nice to ask haha

Post # 38
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 1 day

What’s your estimated due date: October 12th

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday morning! (10dpo) confirmed with another positive test this morning

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want!

Who have you told? Only my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? I’ll probably tell my parents soon and everyone else around 12 weeks. But it’s killing me! I’m so excited I want to scream “I’m pregnant!” at everyone I meet. This is my first pregnancy, if you can’t tell

How did you tell your partner? Nothing fancy, just told him when he came home from work

Any symptoms yet? Sore nipples/breasts, fatigue, oily skin

What are you most excited about/for? Finding out the gender

When is your first appt? March 1st

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely finding out

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”>

</div>

Post # 39
1037 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
flutterbyu :  Congrats!!!!! Haha I love the wanting to shout you are pregnant at everyone you see. I’m the same way but DH isn’t letting me tell anyone other than our parents until next week. I’m trying to respect his wishes but it’s so hard. I told everyone immediately last time.

Post # 40
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2016

How far along are you? 4 weeks 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: October 10

How many cycles trying? NTNP for 6 months then 4 months trying hard

(first baby)

When did you get your BFP? At 11dpo

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want!

Who have you told? Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? 

Will tell my parents next week as they are visiting and they will defiantly notice that I’m not drinking, will tell the in laws after the first scan and some friends after that too

How did you tell your partner? Showed him the test

Any symptoms? Slight bloating today but nothing else. I have had some light spotting (only old blood) since the bfp but seems to have all gone now.

What are you most excited about/for? For now seeing a heart beat on the first scan

When is your first appt? Next Wednesday, then will book in a scan for around 7 weeks

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Finding out, just debating weather we fork out the $ for a NIPT test and find out at 10 weeks or wait until the anatomy scan 

Post # 41
257 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I want to join the Facebook group

Post # 42
1037 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
nellybee :  Welcome! PM illi your email and she’ll add you.

View original reply
mrsb16 :  Congrats! Due date twins 🙂

Post # 44
1037 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
kreeneth :  Wahh for morning sickness. I pretty much avoided it with my first and hoping for the same with this one!! I’m only 4w6d so only the fatigue and bloat has hit me so far.

Post # 45
2127 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

I am 5 weeks and 1 day today. Feeling pretty good! Waiting for the morning sickness to set in 🙁 I have an appointment for my 12 week scan which is exciting, especially as it’s on fi’s birthday!

View original reply
kreeneth :  Hope your morning sickness isn’t so bad and clears up soon!

View original reply
jjbeebee :  The bloat is real. I find it goes up and down though! One minute I’m completely flat and the next it looks like I’ve had 5 christmas dinners!

The topic ‘October 2017 mama to bee's’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors