(Closed) October 2017 mama to bee's

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2016

View original reply
nellybee :  I sent an inite to both of the email addresses you sent this morning. I guess neither worked. If you mesage me with the name you use on facebook I can see if I can add you that way. 

Post # 62
257 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
illi :  I got it. It was burried in my email. I just posted in the fb group

Post # 63
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Well, communicated with my Dr, they’re pretty sure I’m pregnant and said to just wait it out and see if I miscarry. They won’t do blood work unless I make it past the 17th. So technically I’m pregnant and waiting to see if I miscarry the baby in the next week. This is kinda hard guys.

Post # 64
8 posts
Newbee

View original reply
habzrule :  So many waits associated with pregnancy, two week wait, wait for bloodwork, wait for heartbeat, wait out the first trimester . . .  So sorry yours is extra tough. 

Post # 65
8 posts
Newbee

View original reply
mrsb16 :  Just a head’s up if you are a compulsive POASer. At some point your HCG may get so high it overloads the test and the test will show as negative. Happened to me last pregnancy around 7 to 8 weeks. Don’t freak out. It doesn’t mean you miscarried

Post # 66
2585 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hello, everyone! I cannot believe I get to join this board! laughing

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: October 13, 2017 – Friday the 13th! 

How many cycles trying? 5 months

When did you get your BFP? 14 DPO

Who have you told? Only my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? Sometime in April

How did you tell your partner? I surprised him with two positive tests and a onesie when he got home from work. He was VERY excited and surprised!  

Any symptoms yet? Sore breasts, fatigue

What are you most excited about/for? I can’t pin down a specific thing. This is my first pregnancy so I am excited (and nervous) for pretty much everything! 

When is your first appt? February 21st

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? We are going to find out the sex as soon as possible! 

Post # 67
257 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
SunflowerGarden :  Congratulations and welcome to the group

Post # 68
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hi mamas! Glad to be joining you all! I’m super close to my October 2015 mamas (they knew I was pregnant before my husband did!). 

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 3 weeks, 6 days

What’s your estimated due date: October 18th, 2017

How many cycles trying? Hard to say — I’m still breastfeeding, and my period just came back in November, so maybe three?

When did you get your BFP? Tonight! 

Who have you told? My October 2015 mamas, my husband, my immediate family … my closest friends. They all knew we were trying and that I’ve thought I was pregnant all week — I couldn’t contain it. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably not until we hear a heartbeat, at least. More likely at 12-14 weeks. 

How did you tell your partner? He was out on a run when I tested, and when he came back I tried to act casual but had a super silly grin and he guessed. 🙂

Any symptoms yet? Super fatigued. I was sick until 36 weeks pregnant last time, so I’m hoping to avoid that this time. But it hadn’t quite kicked in at this point in the pregnancy. 

What are you most excited about/for? Oh hard to say. Seeing my son as a big brother, holding a sweet newborn again, my pregnancy body (I loved being pregnant last time — even with the sickness). 

When is your first appt? Haven’t called yet, but my guess is not until 8-10 weeks. 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Finding out for sure. I’m too much of a planner to wait! 

I can’t wait to join the facebook group! I talk to my October 15 mamas A LOT. It’s so nice to have other women going through pregnancy at the same time as you. 

Post # 69
908 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
jjbeebee :  Yeah, I can’t tell if my boobs are sore or not at this point wink I’m still breastfeeding though so it’s hard to tell if they’re swollen from pregnancy or just normal level of swollen. And I agree, they don’t have a ton of feeling anyway anymore! 

Post # 70
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2016

View original reply
illi :  thanks, I am only 4-5 weeks so it wasn’t that, by beta came Back at 560 on Tuesday which is right on average for 16-17 dpo according to the betabase website so I am feeling a bit more relaxed now and have stopped POASing! Getting my next beta tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good rise and il join the Facebook group if that’s looking promising!

Post # 71
773 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Carmen\'s Lakeview

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? Not too sure. My app says 7 weeks 0 days, but I’m thinking I’m more likely 4 weeks along. (Due to long cycles)

What’s your estimated due date: 40 weeks would put me around Oct. 18th (based on my calculations)

How many cycles trying? Came off of my IUD Oct. 31st. Had my first AF December 21st. No period since. So technically 2nd cycle but like 3.5 months. 

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday!! I wasnt really expecting it either. I knew when I ovulated, so I knew when to expect AF. No AF appeared so I thought I’d just grab a cheapie from the store since I didn’t want to waste the money on a good test and sure enough it was a BFP! I ended up grabbing a FRER later on in the evening to confirm and it was even more obvious!

Who have you told? Just DH and the ladies of the Bee. 

When do you plan on telling more people? Will tell our parents once we know for sure a due date. Won’t be telling others until like April which is really going to be hard to keep quiet!

How did you tell your partner? I wrapped the original test and put it in a box. I asked him if I could give him his Valentine’s Day gift early (we normally don’t do Valentines Day gifts). He opened it and was like “negative”. I said “look at it. There’s 2 lines. It’s not negative. It’s the opposite of negative.” He was so excited and gave me a huge hug. 

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs and have been a lot moodier. I often get sore boobs before AF so that’s why I wasn’t really expecting a BFP. 

What are you most excited about/for? It’s our first baby so everything! lol It’s all new

When is your first appt? Not sure. Will call today to find out

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? The planner in me would need to know, but I don’t know if DH wants to know.

Oddly enough, I had done this psychic app on my phone (you get 1 free question) just for fun and I asked it when I’d become pregnant and it said it felt strongly that I’d get pregnant in September with a baby girl. So I guess I shall see if it’s right or not! lol. 

I’d love to join the October FaceBook group 🙂

Post # 72
617 posts
Busy bee

Congrats to all of you!  I’m so hoping to be able to add my own post here soon! We have been trying since October, so this is our fifth month.  We have been trying harder that any of the other months, so I’m hoping it will pay off this time.  We should find out around February 20th, and due date would be at the end of October.  I’m going to try my best to wait to test until the day my period is due, but we’ll see how that goes, haha.

Post # 73
908 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
allyson.m88 :  Welcome! If you end up being due the 18th, we’ll be due date twins. 🙂

Post # 74
1037 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
bridetobe24 :  Fingers crossed for you!

View original reply
mrsb16 :  Yay! Good luck today!

View original reply
Neetch :  Congrats and welcome! Our first babies are close in age! Isn’t this age so much fun? I loved the little baby stage and looking forward to it but seeing her toddle around the house and get into everything and be a little person just melts my heart every moment of the day. 

View original reply
SunflowerGarden :  
View original reply
allyson.m88 :  Congrats!!!

View original reply
habzrule :  I’m sorry you are going through this. Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts.

Post # 75
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

View original reply
jjbeebee :  Thank you! I’m still waiting until Friday (we have a “date night” planned). I will say, I am starting to feel more excited than overwhelmed but we’ll see. I’m an emotional roller coaster right now. 

View original reply
kreeneth :  I think I’d also like to join the FB group. With some many mommies of baby#2s, I’m expecting a lot of expert advice! wink

Also, just booked an appt. with a new OB/GYN (my GYN doesn’t do pregnancy, so I found out today. Sad, I love her!) for 3/6 (7w6d) and it seems so far away! And they said they wouldn’t be doing a sonogram–is that normal? There’s so much to learn! 

The topic ‘October 2017 mama to bee's’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors