• Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
piperpoppy :  congrats!!!! Happy and healthy 9 months 

Post # 152
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I literally was just doing the same math in my head.  By the time I confirm O it’s 3DPO, and then it’s like 5-6 more days until I start testing.  I’ve always thought the “first week” of the TWW wasn’t that bad, but that’s because I never wait a full week anyway haha.  

Post # 153
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
piperpoppy :  wow those are beautiful lines!! congrats!! 

Post # 156
3053 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mrscorgi :  I will be snowed under with uni work and going camping for 5 days during my next TWW, so I am hoping that is enough to keep myself from some serious symptom spotting & general TWW craziness!

Post # 157
1028 posts
Bumble bee

Just realized I posted my update to the November POAS thread. 

Long story short: 

Wondfo this morning was so barely there that I thought all these may be evaps

Wondfo after Work looked stark white but then when I came back to it 20 mins later it was much darker and visible with colour 

Ladies on the Nov thread motivated me to get a FRER. Took it with a 3.5 hour hold and it looks stark white. Also took a wondfo and there is a light/ half line

AKA I’m beyond confused 

Post # 160
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

This is our very first month ttc. Tomorrow I’m 11dpo and it’s my poas date! It could be too early to tell but I’m going for it. I have frers and I could’ve started testing 2 days ago already (af due in 3 days) but I’ve held out! And for that I’m extremely proud lol

I’m convinced I’m pregnant but have been symptom spotting so it’ll be interesting to see if I was right. I’ve had strange dreams, hot flushes, light cramps and twinges almost daily, sore boobs (this isn’t even an af symptom for me normally) and these last two days I’ve had random waves of nausea. To name a few! 

Wish me luck please!!!!!! 

Post # 161
610 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  Are you going to use the second FRER with FMU? FX for you, it looks promising!

View original reply
tillymac :  You have great self control! FX you get your BFP tomorrow! 

View original reply
piperpoppy :  The hot month continues, congratulations!!

Post # 162
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
tillymac :  You have amazing self control!!  My POAS date is also tomorrow and I’ll be at 12 dpo.  One app predicts AF tomorrow, another predicts it for 23rd.  However, I’ve been testing since I was 8 dpo and symptom spotting like crazy.  Honestly, I think I’ve worn myself out a little with all that.  I’m going to stop testing and just wait for AF to arrive.  If there’s nothing on the 23rd, then I’ll test.  

I also had a notable temp dip this morning, so not feeling super optimistic.  I slept horribly and woke up once at midnight and then again at 3am (when I tested), so the temp might not be totally accurate, but I think there’s no denying there was a drop.  

Does anybody else who’s trying to temp have really disrupted sleep??  

Post # 163
661 posts
Busy bee

Hi bees, I got a BFP this morning! I didn’t adjust the color or anything on the picture, but it looks darker in real life. FX it gets darker in the coming days… I’m only 10-11 dpo

Post # 164
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Bfn on a frer this morning for me but still no af. 4 days late now. 

Post # 165
97 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I am due to test on Oct 26th!

Had an early MC on Sept 28th at 5w0d, got a positive OPK right around the normal CD for me (based on the first day of my MC being CD1) so we decided after speaking with my NP to try again this cycle. I am having lots of mixed emotions, excited about the possibility that it could happen again, terrified it won’t! Trying very hard to focus on other things.

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors