(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 183
686 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

novemberreign :  What was the product you got, brand, etc. for the blood type test? Neither of us remember/know our type either. Would be great to know!

Post # 184
1829 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

View original reply
chicagold :  ooooo, does this actual work though. I would totally use this, but can it mess with pinpointing O date by changing this kind of data??….

i always had the issue of waking up late more times then not and it screwing with my temps. 

Post # 185
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
Kslim13 :  I used it on my past data and I can say: 

1. it did not affect the predicted o date.

2. it made my, somewhat wild and random, cycles all look well behaved and similar.

so I’ve actually taken to using it daily now. I write the actual temp/time in my notes so I can revert if I ever need to.

Post # 188
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
AquariusLove :  
View original reply
n00bee :  guys and Bee’s!!  it’s just past 7am Saturday the 20th in New Zealand and I just POAS for the first time. First cycle trying. My iud literally came out on the 27th of September, less than a month ago!! And I have my bfp at 11dpo. Excuse my crap phone but it’s there!! I’m lying in bed right now with sweating palms and thinking I A KNEW it! I felt weird pretty much since O. 

Post # 190
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  I would say you probably Od cd 12, based on FAM and taking the last 6 temps into account, it would put your coverline somewhere around 97.3, and I’d bet you get crosshairs tomorrow if your temps stay high. In my experience, I get a temp dip the day before O, a slight rise on O day, then another rise 1dpo to confirm.  It is different for everyone though! 

Post # 191
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
tillymac :  Congrats!! thats amazing news! 

Post # 192
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
tillymac :  that’s amazing, congrats!!!

Post # 193
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
mrscorgi :  Yeah I am wondering about CD12 too. Last cycle (my first charting) my cover line was 97.3 as well so that makes sense. It just seems weird that I would have O’d on CD 12 cause my OPK was negative all day CD12 until finally turning positive in the evening, remaining positive until late morning CD13, and I had EWCM into CD13. But the temps do make CD12 seem likelier. we are traveling and I’ve been sleeping horribly so who even knows how accurate my temps are. Bleagh..I guess it doesn’t matter too much either way… I am confident O has happened and we BD’d a fair amount during the fw so that’s what counts!

Post # 194
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
novemberreign :  Lol we can make a pact to wait til sat but i have a feeling I will break it…when it comes to POAS i have no self control lol. But yes let’s try! 

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors