(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 227
436 posts
Helper bee

10 DPO, BFN, and the pre-AF spotting has started, which means the B-50 complex I’ve been taking 2x/day since O has not helped. So probably about to be on to month 7.    🙁

Post # 229
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Guys I’m so freaking pissed. I’m 95% sure I O’d today and due to reasons not caused by me, we aren’t BDing tonight. I’m so so annoyed. I feel like I’m constantly doing all this hard work ie tracking and opks etc and then when it gets down to the days that matter DH just messes it all up. I’m so so upset right now. Ugh.

Post # 230
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
Jamergurl921 :  i’m so sorry bee.

Did you manage to BD yesterday?

Post # 231
1258 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

View original reply
Jamergurl921 :  I feel this so much right now 🙁 can you BD tmrrw at all?

Post # 232
1117 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
Jamergurl921 :  I’m sorry bee. That’s so frustrating. Did you manage to BD yesterday or the day before? I’m pretty sure O-1 and O-2 have the best shot at conception, statistics wise. Either way try to BD tomorrow amd FX for you!

Post # 233
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Well got my crosshairs…FF believes I o’d on CD12. So my current paranoia is that that is too early. Does an egg really have a chance to mature properly with only 12 days? The internet seems doubtful…

I hope our timing is okay…we BD’d -4, -2, O, and O+1. I wish we had gotten in a BD on -1, and I thought we had! Stupid OPK…I did not realize it was possible to get an +OPK in the evening and O on that same day. If this cycle is a bust I am going to push for daily BD-ing during the fw next time!

In other news, 3dpo and I have a raging cold and (TMI) some kinda creepy lotiony cm with small white chunks. It is kind of gross but I don’t think it’s a yeast infection…I’ve had one of those before and it was a whole different ballgame of nasty. Anyone else get kind of chunkyish CM shortly after O?

Post # 234
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
Jamergurl921 :  Ugh, that is so frustrating. I’m sorry bee. Did you get any BD-ing earlier in the FW?

Post # 235
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
amanda1988 :  
View original reply
danakxox :  
View original reply
sleepymelis :  
View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  we did. We BD 0-1 and o-2. I’m so so mad because we went hard and then on the most important freaking day he just stops. It really made me feel like he isn’t appreciating me or all the work I’m doing. 

Post # 236
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Because I still refuse to leave these boards with you wonderful bees. The top is 9dpo and the bottom 11dpo. But they are so dark I feel like I had to O earlier. What do y’all think? Normally any temp in the 98s is post O and anything in the 97s is pre-O. But I had no CM and didn’t use OPKs. What day do you think I Oed?

Post # 237
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
Jamergurl921 :  I’m not an expert by any means but I actually think -1 and -2 are more important (or at least just as important) as O day itself? Isn’t it true that once you ovulate it’s pretty much game over?

Post # 238
661 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
carolinabee :  I defnitely think you O’d earlier! Maybe those tests could be 13 and 15 dpo? Just a guess… My 10 dpo test was positive, but much lighter than that. I plan to use another frer on Monday at 13/14dpo and hopefully it will be as dark as one of your tests!

Post # 239
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
carolinabee :  I am gonna take a wild guess that you O’d on CD15ish, give or take a day. Your temp seemed to rise steadily after that point, and with your BD timing that would make sense with your positive. But i really have no clue….

Either way, congrats again!

Post # 240
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

I am so frustrated. I’m on cd 31 and no af, but Im pretty sure I ovulated on cd 11 so that would mean my luteal phase is way too long. All my tests have been bfn. 

I do have a very bad headache so maybe af will come today or tomorrow but who knows. 

Last cycle i had a long cycle too but I think I ovulated on cd 20 or 21 which makes sense. 

My only thought is that maybe I got my surge (+ o test) but then my body didn’t O and I missed it because I stopped testing? 

I think maybe I need to start charting next cycle. 

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors