(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 241
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  My cycles were like that. 2 months in a row I used OPKs and had near positives around CD12-14. The second cycle I was temping so we kept BD anyways and I finally ovulated on CD26. Maybe something similar is happening to you?

Post # 242
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
larissakay :  I think that’s the case. Sorry for the tmi but in the Oct part 1 I commented on like cd 20 I had like a glob of ewcm and all day it was very slippery. I bet I actually ovulated that day. 

My o test was positive on cd 10 and 11 but maybe I wasn’t actually ovulating. I think I’m going to temp and test next cycle to know for sure when I’m ovulating I guess. 

Post # 243
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  fwiw there is no such thing as a too long L.P… but yes an L.P. of 20 days without implantation is kind of unheard of 

Post # 244
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
amanda1988 :  ya the more I think about it I don’t think it’s that. I’m probably ovulating later than I think and missing it.

Post # 245
1267 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hey ladies. I think O is gonna be tomorrow. 

On another note I’m sitting in the hospital today with my baby sister. She passed out last night and slammed her head on something. Her BF made her go to the ER, and now we’re sitting in a hospital room cause she has a heart thing going on. She just got back from them doing an echo. They admitted her cause apparently one of my second cousin died from a heart attack at 21. We are waiting on the doctor now.

Post # 248
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
novemberreign :  how was your timing bad? It looks great from your chart. You got two BDs perfectly in the window. Alls it takes is one! You’re not out yet bee!

Post # 250
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
novemberreign :  fair enough. And I’m sorry I’m literally dying laughing on my couch over the “scooping and hoping” hahaha. I’ll cross my fingers for you! It could still very much work in your favour! 

Post # 251
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
novemberreign :  I’m trying not to laugh,but let’s just say I’ve been there with the scooping and hoping. Lol! I think your timing was fine, you still have a shot! I’m 4dpo, so let’s hold out and POAS together Thursday! We can have a poas party lol 

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  oh no! I hope everything is going to be okay, what a scary situation for you all! I’m glad you can be there for her.  

As as for me, I have family here this weekend, which helps the time pass, 4dpo and I’ve had light cramping today and yesterday I hope that means good things! I’m trying not to symptom spot this month, or test super early (meaning holding out to 9dpo, not 7 like last time) you think for my 5th cycle and second kid, I’d be a little more patient lol. 

Post # 252
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Hi ladies! I’m out, unfortunately. AF showed up. Question for the group- it’s 3pm here, and AF just started. Not full force which usually happens to me, and usually overnight/first thing in the am, so I always know when to count CD 1. It is enough for a light tampon though. Should I count this as CD 1, or tomorrow?

Post # 253
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
n00bee :  Count today as CD1. Another bee said that if it’s before 6pm count it as CD 1, if it’s after count the next day. Makes sense to me? 

Post # 254
460 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  Thank you!!

Post # 255
1258 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

View original reply
Jamergurl921 :  well if it makes you feel any better I stayed up late again last night for Fiance to come home only to find out he’d gotten himself off in the shower before work. I cried. It’s officially been 2 missed days in our fertile window so hopefully we can throw a couple hail marys before the end on Tuesday. He claims he didn’t know it was my fertile window and I tried so hard to just keep things sexy and romantic without talking about ovulating and fertile windows but maybe I need to be blunt. I’m extremely independent and have never needed another person to get what I want like baby making. I hate the dependency but maybe I need to learn to let him in more and this will be some good lessons for me.

Took these 1st pee this morning, I still feel like I’m hungover without having had anything.

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors