(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 256
1267 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
mrscorgi :  They told us they think she has an extra electrical pathway leading to her heart that makes her heart speed up when it isn’t supposed to. She’s staying at the hospital she’s at until Monday. Then they are transferring her to a different hospital and it’s looking like she’s getting surgery to hopefully fix the problem.

Post # 257
1015 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  That sounds really frustrating, it’s so difficult figuring out exactly when you O’d, I’m quite certain I got my O date wrong too. I’ve got a nasal thermometer now though so hoping I might be more accurate next time. I hope you find out either way soon and can start afresh if needed for next cycle. 

Post # 258
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
jpbee :  just bought a thermometer today. I think af should be here by Monday.

Im going back and forth between temping and O tests next month or just saying screw it and trying to do it every other day from like cd 10 to 21 lol 

Post # 259
1267 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  I’ve tried to say screw it and not temp a couple times. Every single time I end up temping randomly after I O and then regretting that I didn’t temp the whole time. 

Post # 262
686 posts
Busy bee

BFN at 9/10 dpo. I’ve been feeling exhausted the last day or two, which was an early symptom for me the last two times I was pg (both losses) and have had a few cramps. I just had this sudden impulse and POAS on a FRER because I had one. UGH. I know it’s probably too early to tell, but our BD timing was bad this month with DH traveling. I hate that I POAS so early and I’m sad that it was a BFN!

Post # 263
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I am down for the Thursday POAS party!😎

3dpo and I have a fucking yeast infection!!! I was in denial all day but now it cannot be denied, woof. the ungodly horror. I used to get these sometimes when I was on the pill but haven’t had one in years. Of course the symptom spotter in me is like omg symptom… but realistically it’s probably just a result of all the bd in our FW. 

I also have a bad cold so basically fml. 

Post # 264
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  as least its 3 days POST O rather than 3 days pre-O. I imagine the cream to clear up yeast is not sperm friendly lol.

Post # 265
436 posts
Helper bee

Aaand I’m out. AF arrived, leaving me with a 24 day cycle/10 day LP.  GL to those waiting to test, and see y’all on the Nov board! 

Post # 266
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  hey i thought i responded when i first saw your post about your sister but now i remember i was interrupted before clicking “add a comment”.  I’m so sorry that she’s going through this but glad they think they know a solution.

Post # 267
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  That is so scary…but great that they identified the problem and know how to treat it. I hope it all goes smoothly..keep us posted bee!

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Good point lol, if this had happened during the FW we would for sure be out. The thought of engaging in any sexual activity right now is beyond abhorrent to me. I got the monistat 7 day thing…my internet searches seem to indicate this is safe in the off chance that I am pregnant. I hope it works cause this shit is disgusting and itchy af…I am dying!

Post # 268
1015 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  Just noticed my last post auto-corrected to ‘nasal thermometer’ – I actually meant basal thermometer!! My thermometer came with some o-tests so might give those a try too. I kind of feel it’s a bit soon for me to be trying these things, but I just feel like it will keep me busy and give me an element of control and like I’m actually doing something.

Post # 269
686 posts
Busy bee

Well, now I regret POAS even more. AF is here and that explains the tiredness and cramps. My last two cycles have been 24 days now so we definitely didn’t have a chance with DH being across the country the whole time before and after O last time. And now we will be moving during our next chance! I bet we will still find some time to BD, though. Hopeful for next time! 

Post # 270
634 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  hope your sister is feeling better soon. 

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  get well soon, a yeast infection and a cold not making for the best week but hopefully you’ll be cheered up by a BFP. 

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  I only started temping this month and I have to say I’m already hooked, it has me ovulating 2 days after my other app and now I’m wondering have I been missing O day in other months!

View original reply
jpbee :  was going to ask how that worked as I sleep with my mouth open so it’s affects my temp so I think with I don’t get my BFP this month I’m going to change to vaginally which I don’t love the sound of so I was like oh nasal that’s a better alternative 😂

View original reply
ladycomfypants :  fx for November 

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors