(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 271
2343 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I can finally catch up on the boards! I wasn’t able to post comments from my phone over the weekend for some reason, super annoying!

MrsChatham : tillymac : sparklesbelle : Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months!

n00bee : 

View original reply
ladycomfypants : whitemochi622 : Sorry about AF bees, FX and babydust for November.

AFM: I am either 10DPO or 6DPO depending on when I actually ended up Oing. My POAS date is this coming Saturday but I’m starting to feel the temptation to test rising – kind of regret getting some IC with my OPKs now lol. I’m feeling pretty normal, had a few random twinges and pains but this isn’t anything out of the norm. Yesterday I did find myself tearing up a little at things that wouldn’t normally make me feel so emotional (and this has never been a PMS symptom for me) but I had an awful sleep on Saturday night so I’m putting it down to being over tired lol.

Post # 272
1258 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

View original reply
jpbee :  I started tracking the day I stopped the pill and I’m so glad I did. It keeps me tuned in and busy. I couldn’t imagine waiting to track I’m such a neurotic control freak.

Post # 273
1267 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  I went to go see her again today. She’s doing okay, sick of being in the hospital though. Super upset that had to spend her 21st birthday in there. She gets moved tomorrow.

Post # 274
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I’m back because I have a question. I got my BFP on Saturday at 11dpo and today is 13dpo and its so dark!! I’m 3 weeks and 4 days along and due 5 July. Does this mean I could be having twins?

Post # 275
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

Finally got my crosshairs! I’m 3DPO and we managed to BD on O-1 and O. Not perfect timing but we’re definitely still in it. I’m barely making it in the October round but it looks like I will be POAS right before Halloween!

Post # 276
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  Ah that is so bleak to spend your 21st bday in the hospital! I hope she gets a kickass celebration later when she’s feeling better.

I am in the TWW and what do you know, I’m going insane. FF moved my O date from CD12 to CD13, which I should be glad about because we have better timing that way and it also means the egg had more chance to mature…but instead I am just seething because I thought I was one day closer to testing lol and now I had to relive 3DPO a second time! Currently 4DPO I guess, although it could be 5DPO if FF is mistaken. On the plus side, my yeast infection (sorry tmi) is responding well to the 7 day monistat treatment and my cold has mostly cleared up. I am having random cramping and I feel like I’m peeing a lot, but the sane person in me (buried very, very deep inside) keeps reminding me that it’s not possible to have symptoms at 4dpo anyway so get a grip!!! god.

Post # 277
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
chicagold :  Yay for crosshairs! You are one day behind me….I should probably wait til Halloween too, but realistically I think I am going to start pointlessly POAS on friday, which would be 8dpo.

Post # 278
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  yay! Glad to have a buddy during this TWW. I *should* wait to test until the 31st but it’s always so hard. I have a gala to attend for work on Friday, which is only 7DPO, and I’d love to be able to test before to see whether I should avoid drinking, but there’s likely zero chance anything would show up by then anyway. I also much prefer testing on the weekends, and Sunday is 9DPO, so maybe that is a good day to start? We’ll see, I’m trying to be more chill about it this time, which is very hard to do.

Post # 279
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Ok well I’m on cd33. If I O’d when I think I did I guess I should be getting af tomorrow and I can finally restart with a new cycle. I bought a thermometer on the weekend and am going to start temping today. I was 36.7 degrees this morning. 

I realized we did actually bd randomly the day before O but so far bfn’s. Actually looking forward to af so I can start again soon.

Post # 280
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hi Ladies!  Haven’t had much input into the boards but love reading everyone’s journey!  I have a question.  I’m sitting about 6 DPO or 7 DPO today.  DH and I did the BD last night and when I went to the washroom, I saw a tint of pink mixed in with the sperm and mucus when I wiped.  I’m not sure what that could be.  I do spot before AF but it’s usually brown and couple days before AF shows face.  My cycles are between 28-30 days.  Is this normal?  

Post # 281
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
novemberreign :  
View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  is it thursday yet?? lol I did so good keeping busy all weekend, but now im counting down the days. I need to stop symptom spotting and just ‘forget’ we’ve been ttc until its time to test! 

Today makes 6dpo, ive been crampy since 3dpo, sticky cm, acne breakouts, bloated, tired, and irritable. classic PMS crap. I’m hoping the early onset cramps mean something wonderful is happening in there! My temps have me cautiously optimistic so far, ive never had temps this high at this point in my cycle. 

Post # 282
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
patientlywaiting20 :  i get spotting around that time of the month now and then.  I wouldn’t worry much.  

View original reply
mrscorgi :  hmm cramps since 3dpo is a bit early–today is the earliest you would expect implantation.  Those high temps look nice though.  FX!

Post # 283
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
mrscorgi :  Looks good so far! Those high temps would def have me feeeling optimistic!

AFM…my post O temps are kind of all over the board, which makes sense cause I’m kind of a mess right now as well lol. I am at the end of a cold, still have a yeast infection (murder me), drank 2 glasses of wine the night of 2dpo, and we went from the east coast to midwest yesterday, which is only a 1 hr time difference but it always messes up my sleep……..so who knows. I have been peeing a lot and having random cramps but as you said I’m sure it’s just normal LP stuff.

Post # 284
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
tillymac :  13 DPO = 3 weeks 6 days, just fyi.  O = 2 weeks is more accurate than LMP = 0 weeks.  We just use LMP because most women don’t really know when they ovulated.

As for whether or not you’re having twins.. it’s possible!  Either way that sure is pretty dark!  Let us know once you get your first ultrasound, it’d be pretty cool if you suspected you were having twins before you did!  Some women just have more hcg than others though–it’s a good thing in general, even if it does mean you’ll likely have worse nausea.

Post # 285
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Now that I’m doing all the math and realized I messed up I’m only 13dpo and the last time I tested with a frer I was only 10dpo. I was already determined that I’m not pregnant and looking forward to af starting to have a fresh start but I have a devil on my shoulder whispering “poas girl, you never know” .

we do technically have a small chance since we did it the day before O, but I feel like major crap today and super headachey so I’m sure af will come tomorrow. I mayyyyyyy poas tmw morning if I don’t have af when I wake up since I have one frer left…

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors