(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 16
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I finally broke down and messaged my doctor. I was going to wait until my annual in January, but I am just so sick of bleeding all the time. I started spotting the day after I ovulated this month! Currently 8dpo right now. And it is not just light spotting, it starts off light but then progresses into light bleeding that wavers back in forth with spotting until full blown AF.

Brief backstory: Been off BC since February. Been spotting every cycle starting at 4dpo on the nose. Last month I started at 3dpo, and this month at 1dpo. Also, ovulated very late the last two cycles. Ultrasound already done with nothing found, progesterone tested at normal levels.

Post # 17
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
piperpoppy :  that’s so frustrating! I wonder what it could  be, if not progesterone or something an ultrasound would catch. I hope you get answers 

Post # 18
270 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
amanda1988 :  It is incredibly frustrating! I know the TWW sucks, but I don’t even get to feel hopeful because I just start bleeding right away. 

Post # 19
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Yay part two! My DH canceled his hunting trip & came home early so we’ve had good timing this month, I think today is O day, so FX we caught that egg! 

Post # 20
2354 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Never heard of that brand personally, I’d have to get them online but definitely something to look into – especially with that sort of sensitivity! My faulty test was a ClearBlue, which surprised me as they have a decent reputation here in Australia. It was also a pack of 3 – and the other 2 (used the previous month) were perfectly fine. I have some IC that came with my OPKs for this month, along with a digital (because I know I won’t be able to believe it until I see the words pregnant lol).

Post # 21
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
JessieFay13 :  I’ve only ever seen them on Amazon. if you can’t find them and really want them, I can ask the post office how much they’d charge to ship them to Australia from seattle. I assume for a quote all I would need is a postal code.

ETA: looked it up (because who does work at work?) and it looks like the cheapest/fastest thing to do would be to send however many fit via normal letter mail.. sending a package is either expensive ($33USD) or potentially very slow.

Post # 22
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I only used ClinicalGuard and got my BFP on DPO 9, at 9:30pm. Confirmed with an FRER after. I’ll use them again in the future!

Post # 23
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
MsPlucky :  glad to know it wasn’t just my batch that is so impressive!

Post # 24
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
amanda1988 :  if I had known about them I would probably be testing by now 😉 with my first I got a super squinter at 8dpo. I always wait until 10dpo. If it’s been negative, I’ve been out and positives have been clear by 10dpo for me. So whatever the FRER reads, I consider the final verdict, which has worked so far, haha. But cheaper, I would be testing every day – haha.

Post # 25
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
carolinabee :  I’m not sure if that’s a good thing. there were days I tested 2x a day like a crazy person lol.

Post # 26
2354 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Aww what a lovely offer! Thank you so much! I’ll have to let you know if I can’t get them here. I had to laugh at your work comment too – I am completely guilty of that myself!

Post # 28
1269 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Yay part two! The first one always sent me back to page one after posting.

I ended up not getting my positive opk yet. I’m almost wondering if I O late from my right ovary, which is the one with cysts.

Post # 29
2184 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
novemberreign :  they do have them on Amazon Canada!! I’m on it right now as we speak.

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors