(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 286
118 posts
Blushing bee

I’m on CD 53 and still no AF. I always get AF 15 days after a positive OPK which would’ve been yesterday had I considered my OPK positive. BFN on Friday. I’ve been having some mild pressure like pain in my left ovary since the time I originally was supposed to O (4 weeks ago) so I’m going to see my doctor this afternoon. This cycle is such a mess and my TWW turned 4+ weeks of everything being up in the air and wondering if AF is coming, I’m about to O, or if I’m pregnant. The stress probably isn’t helping either undecided

Post # 287
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
mrsmagnoliabee :  FX everything is OK.  Let us know what your doc says.

Post # 288
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  If you have the patience, may as well wait.  That said, personally I’m impatient and would be peeing on a cheapie asap 😛

Post # 289
1269 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

So for the past few days it seems like every little thing has been setting me off. Like just break down crying. O hormones + my sister being in the hospital?

And today DH and I got a box from Mother-In-Law in the mail. In it was a droid for him and a beauty and the beast mug for me. (We are Disney freaks and she has a Disneyland pass) So also sent us $40 to go out to eat. My Mother-In-Law is so sweet, I am seriously thankful for her all the time. 

Post # 290
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
tillymac :  In theory yes. I only have personal reference to draw from but when my best friend took a test with her twins it was so incredibly dark that we thought she may be a month further along than she was. 

Post # 292
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
novemberreign :  Should have tagged you earlier – I won’t be POAS until 10/30 or so.  No need to update!  Just don’t worry if I haven’t gotten back to everyone yet.  O was late.

Post # 294
1258 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

View original reply
novemberreign :  I wonʻt be POAS on the 28th. Got a peak OPK today (CD20) so thereʻs a high chance Iʻm Oʻing super late 🙁

Post # 295
2133 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m just having a rough day, Bees. 

POAS yesterday and got a BFN. Im pretty sure I’m out for this month, just waiting on AF. My chart doesn’t look promising for a pregnancy, either:

To add insult to injury, DH and I have gotten in two pretty big disagreements in the past week, which is VERY rare for us. Very. One because of TTC and the 2nd because of his ex wife, so both heavy topics that can spin out of hand if not careful, and spin they did. 

Post # 296
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
novemberreign :  I’m at 4 or 5dpo and the symptom spotting is getting uncontrollable. I just spent 20 min googling “pregnancy symptoms before implantation” – fml I need a hobby. Just thought to myself, “Omg I’m so thirsty” – clearly pregnant. Gums bleeding when brushing teeth = pregnant (even though this exact symptom happened to me last month after O when it turned out to be a BFN). Yeast infection = SUUUUPER KNOCKED UP. Cold that began before O but is taking awhile to kick = mad preggo, immune system clearly compromised to allow for baby. I dont know how I will make it to Thurs or Friday! yell

Post # 297
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  Hahahahaha omg I am laughing so hard at this. I have totally done this with a couple of the exact things you mentioned. I too have a cold I can’t kick that is obviously also showing how clearly “pregnant” I am. 

Post # 299
2133 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
novemberreign :  for whatever reason, she has been a THORN lately… and the timing could not be worse!

Post # 300
1028 posts
Bumble bee

Okay so I know my chart is wacky pre-O but it looks good post O, right? This is the longest I’ve been able to consistently temp…

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors