(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 301
2358 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

tillymac :  I have twin SILs and my Mother-In-Law has said that she got a suuuper faint line when she tested (versus an obvious dark line with my other SIL and DH). It stayed faint, so she was actually worried that she was going to MC. She got a big surprise when she went in for an ultrasound and not only was her baby perfectly fine, there were two of them! I really don’t think the darkness of the lines means much bee, just that HCG is strong in your urine at the time of testing. Would you want twins lol?

patientlywaiting20 :  It could be spotting, which is perfectly normal. It could be IB, which is perfectly normal. Or it could just be that you guys were a little rough, which is also perfectly normal lol. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Post # 302
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  That’s an awesome temp jump today!  All looks good!

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  I have also fallen down this hole.  I’m pretty good until I get to 7DPO and then I swear I google the same things over and over about implantation.  You are very unlikely to feel anything or experience anything that you can detect before that point 🙂  I don’t know why that alone isn’t enough to stop the symptom spotting, but I’ve been there too.

View original reply
fromatoz :  Sorry to hear you have been fighting.  TTC is stressful.  When do you think you O’d?  It’s hard to tell from the chart but not all charts are perfect lines!  It looks like your temps are still up (from what I can tell).

Post # 303
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
chicagold :  Thanks! I’m reading pretty far into that temp jump. I mean it obviously means I’m pregnant, right? LOL

Post # 304
1258 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

Iʻve had a 6 day LH surge which is supposedly pretty unusual. Friday night I could have sworn i felt fluttering and like an “opening up” in my pelvic region like nothing ive ever felt before so perhaps an egg is trying to drop but canʻt? It could also be a sign of PCOS to have so many days of an LH surge so I might seek a doctor for testing next month 🙁

Post # 305
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  woah.  That looks like what mine did when it went triphasic.. pair that with the spotting you had… FX FX

Post # 306
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  thats a fantastic temp spike! I would be so tempted to POAS. lol I have a serious POAS addiction. 

View original reply
novemberreign : 
View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  Symptom spotting is terrible! Im over here googling and looking at countdown to pregnancy’s stats on tests and top symptoms for 6dpo. Also fighting a cold for the longest time and I thought it was gone but the stuffiness increased after O so clearly this is my body saying i must be pregnant right? lmao. Ive lost my mind, someone lock me away and hide all the pee sticks until thursday! 

Post # 307
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Not going to lie. Your chart is 100% what I thought of when I saw it jump this morning. So I’m pretty positive I’m going to be severely let down if this means nothing lol

Post # 308
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mrscorgi :  Oh girl… I am SO tempted. I have no idea why I’m not currently peeing on all the sticks. I just feel like if I see a BFN I will be pretty bummed. It’s also my anniversary on Sunday so part of me wants to try to save it until then and have this fun little surprise to share with DH

Post # 309
2358 posts
Buzzing bee

tiffanybruiser :  

View original reply
mrscorgi :  Count me in for having cold symptoms too! Mine didn’t start until after O though – I’ve had a scratchy throat upon waking for the last few mornings, a cough and have been a little stuffy. But it hasn’t gotten any worse than this. My cheeks were super warm on Sunday too (no temperature) and DH said they still looked pretty red last night but weren’t as warm as the day before. I didn’t feel hot, I felt normal lol.

Post # 310
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  yeah, I mean it’s not like you can trust your cheapies.. bleh.  GL on Sunday, or whenever you test!

Post # 311
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
TiggersMitts :  on a side note, girl your temps are seriously low.  Have you had your thyroid tested?  Sorry if we’ve had this entire conversation before.

But really: hypothermia is defined as body temp below 95 degrees.  You hit that twice in your FP!

Post # 312
118 posts
Blushing bee

Well I went to the doctor and she said everything feels normal and my missed period is likely due to traveling and from me stressing about missing my period. They did a urine pregnancy test, which was negative, and a blood test to check if I’m pregnant and my thryoid (results in a couple days). I’m fairly certain I’m not preggo since I keep on getting that feeling that I’m about to start, so I’m hoping AF shows up sooner rather than later. What a crazy couple of months of “NTNP!” In the meantime, I’m going to try to find some things to do to keep my mind off of TTC and baby related things in hopes that AF shows up. Maybe plan a vacation for the spring time that will become our babymoon 🙂

Post # 313
1028 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  holy crap I know hey. 

And I actually noticed that I run incredibly low. Which honestly doesn’t surprise me much seeing as how I’m always cold. Side note I sleep with an electric blanket in the winter hahah. But yes I’ve had my thyroid checked out twice and apparently it’s all within normal range. We plan to keep an eye on it though since my mom had a thyroid issue and eventually had to have hers removed. Eek! I’m also wondering if it’s from temping orally. Next month I plan to switch to vaginally but it feels “icky”. 

Post # 314
2358 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mrsmagnoliabee :  Glad to hear that there doesn’t appear to be anything wrong, but still frustrating that you have no BFP and no AF – hopefully you get an answer either way soon. Planning a vacation sounds like a great idea, how lovely if it ends up being your babymoon 🙂

Post # 315
1560 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
JessieFay13 :  I’d LOVE to have twins. I’m having a planned c-section anyway (a whole nother story) and we want 3 children so this would tick two of them off right away!) We have the money and the space and I’ll be a Stay-At-Home Mom so I really wouldn’t complain haha

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors