(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 31
461 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

View original reply
novemberreign :  looks good, get after it! ๐Ÿ˜‰

AFM, I fell victim to the blue ink fake out, boo! Will definitely be looking into clinicalguard.

Post # 32
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
shanbp :  
View original reply
amanda1988 :  yup found clinicalguard on Amazon.ca! Only annoying thing is a pack of 25 is $12 but shipping is $33 lol. Just ordered them and preseed for whenever I start next cycle. 

Post # 33
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  aw man, that really sucks.  At that point is it even worth it?  I’m happy to mail them on to you, like I offered JessieFay, if you can cancel the order. 

USPS says it’d be $25 if I send it priority, and only $9.50 if I send it first class (aka snail mail) (I think that takes about the same amount of time, tbh).  And I could always try sending them in regular envelopes like I suggested to JessieFay.  

Post # 35
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
novemberreign :  I’ll make that same pledge!  If I get a BFP this cycle (and I make it to.. let’s say 6 weeks) I promise I’ll but 50 clinicalguard tests and mail them out to someone out of country, on me!

FX the Universe decides to take me up on it. ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 36
1280 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
novemberreign :  
View original reply
amanda1988 :  ugh I was in a bad mood and just went for it lol. I may take you up on extra though… also LOL at this review for them. Very in-depth 

Post # 37
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  i love that review.  “Full blown potato”

Post # 38
2184 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  oh NO lol, I didn’t see that part hahaha 

33 bucks is pretty ridiculous for shipping ๐Ÿ™ dang it 

Post # 39
582 posts
Busy bee

Can someone look at this who is more experienced and tell me which one is positive? Is it possible to have two positives? 

Post # 40
1280 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MamaWilson :  15th looks positive to me, possssibly 16th too. I had 2 positives this cycle. 

Post # 41
227 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MamaWilson :  You can have enough LH in your system that the LH surge can show up for more than a day. But my understanding is that you should assume that the egg will be released after you first see the surge. 

Post # 43
582 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  thank you! This was my first time using OPKs and it’s so cool to see!! I just wanted to make sure I was reading it right ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
mrswhiskers :  thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 44
3053 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I feel like I almost need to go on the black market to get AFFORDABLE HPTs here in Aus! It is very slim pickings, there’s only one or two brands on ebay (in English at least).

I counted up what I currently have in my stash…

17 x cheapie HPTs

10 x cheapie OPKS

11 x CB dual hormone digital OPKs

6 x FRERS

I still have a fair few cheapies left considering I bought 25 HPTs & OPKs in March and none since! 

Post # 45
8674 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
RaccoonKitty :  wow that’s quite the stash!! I have 1 FRER and maybe 8 clinicalguards. 

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors