(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 46
3053 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Realising how many I actually have now might turn me into a POAS addict this cycle. Ha!

Post # 47
371 posts
Helper bee

LondonAutumn :  Haha I just read that Amazon review out loud to my husband. What a laugh! Thanks for sharing xx 

Post # 48
371 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
RaccoonKitty :  I bought my FRERs from eBay, they were $3 something each with free shipping. They came just in the smaller seal, no box, to save on postage I suppose. Have you found that seller? In Aus btw ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 49
3053 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
nightowl :  Yeah I’ve bought pretty much all of my OPKs and HPTs off ebay, it’s so much cheaper! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 50
1121 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  LOL that is amazing and so true ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post # 51
1280 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Ok 2 days late now. Cycle day 28. Thoughtttttt I saw a little something on a wondfo this morning but I have serious line-eye. Lost my dignity and went in the garbage and found my faulty frer and when I saw it it had a line and a tinyyyy squinter but I know it has to be Evap. Also since it took forever for that one test line to come up I’m not thinking about it. 

I just want af to come ugh.

Post # 52
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  time for an FRER?? Sorry you still have no clarity! You were tracking O this time around too, right?

Post # 53
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

I think O is holding off… I’m on CD 21. I’ve been using the flashing smiley OPKs and I’m still getting the flashing smiley. I added in normal OPKs too (I had some left over from last month) and they’re still negative. I know I can’t confirm via temping until after the fact, but I don’t see any initial jumps. DH gets back tomorrow, so fingers crossed we’re not out!

Post # 54
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I am finally seeing a respectable line on my OPK after days of almost stark white tests, though the OPK is still negative. I hope this means O is coming soon…FF thinks it’s due today (CD 12), but i’m predicting CD14. Have had EWCM for like 5 days now…which is a good thing I guess! Also BDing is starting to feel like a chore…and this is only our first cycle! It’s a real role reversal for me being the one to initiate lol…but thankfully DH is rolling with it. I miss the days of having sex solely cause I felt like having sex.

Post # 55
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  when did you take the frer? I know it’s possible but I’ve never gotten an eval on a frer. Might be time to try another one? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 56
121 posts
Blushing bee

Hey ladies! Wow, a whole new thread?! I had a wedding this past weekend so I’ve missed out on a lot.

View original reply
LondonAutumn :  I definitely would be getting a FRER asap if I were you!!

AFM, not sure what’s going on. Yesterday was my POAS date. Wondfo was negative. According to my apps my period is due today. I’ve been having pinkish CM in the mornings since Monday. I got that last month and my period came a few hours later, so not sure why it’s just lingering for 3 days. I don’t have any cramps which is odd too. Oh well, guess we’ll see if she shows today.

Post # 57
4464 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
novemberreign :  You can update the chart, I’m out and on to November. AF showed the day after my BFN. 

Post # 58
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
novemberreign :  Can you add me to October 31st? Thanks! 

Post # 59
488 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m on cd 15 right now. I think O will be happening soon. I’ve had EWCM the past 2 days but my opks have been negative – I tested this morning but I’m anticipating the one later this afternoon to be positive. We BD’d on Sunday and Monday but didn’t last night. I’m really hoping I don’t regret not doing it last night. DH had to work late and there was no way I was waking up to do it. Plus doing it every damn day is exhausting! Hopefully we are good to go as long as we BD today and tomorrow. FX!! I haven’t received shipping confirmation yet but I’m hoping my AVA bracelet makes it for next cycle. 

Post # 60
834 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2017 - historical mansion

View original reply
mrsmagnoliabee :  My typical cycles used to be 28 days, but things got out of whack after I had a MC in May. The first one was 35 days then 32 then 33, and then this one I didn’t even ovulate until the 36th day. I had a BFN on 9dpo and then I got a very light line on 11dpo. 12dpo was when it was more obvious. Good luck! Also Happy Birthday! 

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors