(Closed) October 2017 POAS – part 2!

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 796
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
novemberreign :  Thanks for organizing everything this month!

Congrats to all the BFPs, and for the rest of us…….see you in November! Ever onward!!

Post # 797
1259 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2022 - Maui

View original reply
JessieFay13 :  how are you feeling today? 

View original reply
novemberreign :  Dang! sorry I thought I commented some pages back but internet is wonky here 🙁 I had a 2nd withdrawl bleed after my period so my test date moved to this weekend in November 🙁 So sorry girl! Thank you so much for all of your hard work in keeping up with us. Iʻll be more diligent next month.

View original reply
dublingirl :  hunnigurl that is a line bebe!! congratulations

Post # 798
3149 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
novemberreign :  Great month, and from what I saw great job running the board!

Post # 799
2343 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
danakxox :  Still not fantastic but better than I have been – I had an uninterrupted nights sleep, which is the main thing. DH and I did some research last night and found a few products that are safe for use during pregnancy, so he kindly went down to the supermarket and grabbed one for me (basically peppermint tablets). I took a couple before bed last night and they definitely helped. It’s about 9am here and the pain is starting to come back 🙁 Thanks so much for the suggestion yesterday and for checking in!

Post # 800
1259 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
JessieFay13 :  Aw yay! I so wasnʻt sure about those tablets with pregnancy but Iʻm glad to hear they are safe cuz theyʻre the only thigns that work for me and iʻm hoping for a BFP. Also side note idk if this applies: but i have awful digestive issues and the peppermint is great for that too so if youʻre prone to those things, peppermint tablets help A LOT.

Post # 801
2343 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
danakxox :  I don’t normally have digestive issues of any kind, which is why it’s so strange! I think I have been constipated once in my life that I can remember (when I was quite unwell) and I get the occasional gas pain (again tends to be when I’m sick). But since Sunday (the day I got my very faint BFP) it’s been just awful! I’m hoping it’s not going to be like this for the whole pregnancy (providing this is a sticky bean of course).

Post # 802
1259 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
JessieFay13 :  Iʻm so curious to see what pregnancy will do to my digestive issues. Some moms in my support group say it cleared them up and others say it was a nightmare hmmmm

Post # 803
2343 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
danakxox :  I so hope it clears your issues up! I’ve only had to live like this for 5 days (and they didn’t start until I’d already gone to bed on the first day), I don’t know how people who suffer from digestive problems do this all the time!

Post # 804
128 posts
Blushing bee

I do believe I will be moving to November. Tested today and nada AF should be here Saturday. Going to try temping so that maybe I have something to do (and obsess over!)

Post # 805
2125 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
novemberreign :  I know you did the final board update about 8 hours ago, but I got a BFP yesterday, on Oct. 31! I’m late to the board since DH and I weren’t TTC. This is unexpected happy news. laughing I don’t know the exact date of my LMP since I wasn’t tracking, but I think I’m about 5 1/2 weeks along. I definitely concieved in early October, LMP sometime in late September. I tested yesterday just on a whim, and it was a STRONG positive. Tested 4 more times just to make sure! sealed I’ll have more information after my dating scan, but I’m definitely prego. This will be our second!

Post # 806
2125 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
novemberreign :  P.S. Did anyone start a facebook group for our due date month? I would scroll through but there are TWO October POAS threads, and just this second one is already on page 54! If my computer was running faster I would still scroll, but at the moment it’s running really slowly and it would take me hours…

Post # 807
1259 posts
Bumble bee

this daily cramping since O is for the birds 🙁 ouch!!

Post # 808
7268 posts
Busy Beekeeper

View original reply
danakxox :  rite? f that cramping. Not to be a debbie downer but I was so sure I was pregnant at like 7-8dpo cause I was crampy as a mofo…..weird twinges that I’ve seriously never felt before. Yet here I sit at 13 or 14dpo with a plummeting temp and endless BFNs. cry

But cramping is supposed to be a big sign though so you very well may fare better than I did!

Post # 809
1259 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  no i need to hear those stories cuz it keeps me grounded. this is my first month off the pill so i have to keep reminding myself that my body is just normalizing. I could say Iʻve never had any of these symptoms before AF before but really i havenʻt had a real AF in years so idk what normal is. I want that BFP for so many reasons but Iʻm trying to stay rational. 

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS – part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors