(Closed) October 2017 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
52 posts
Worker bee

lucky_charm :  I am so sorry! I was hoping that this month would be it. Supportive DH’s are the best. I am sending you big hugs and am hoping that this cycle is it for you! 

Post # 3
52 posts
Worker bee

Bees, I am still waiting on the phone call with my test results. I think that the past 24 hours has been tougher than when I was in my TWW. I’m fighting the urge to call the office to see if they’ve gotten my results, but I just want to know already! 

Post # 3
74 posts
Worker bee

mrswhiskers :  If you have a cold/are congested it is likely that you are sleeping with your mouth open which would affect your temps.

Post # 3
1054 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

mrssanfran15 :  was just thinking about you! This wait has probably been so horrible for you, especially thinking you’d have the results within a few hours. Still have fingers crossed for you and sending good vibes your way!

Post # 3
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I had to come vent, to the only people who would understand it lol. I’m only on CD 16 and im out. My husband is going elk hunting friday-tuesday. I should ovulate sunday-tuesday based on average, so we’re missing our window completely. Feeling pretty disappointed that we wont get our chance. Ive been adding EPO supplements, and prepping for this all month and now its over. Cursing my super long cycles today. So much for cute christmas announcements! I hope I wont see any of you waiting over in November! Baby Dust!

Post # 3
1904 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

mrssanfran15 :  I would totally call.

mrscorgi :  That sucks! I’d be so frustrated too. BD before he leaves and when he gets home and maybe you’ll have a shot. You never know!

LondonAutumn :  BFN on a cheapie over here today too at 10/11DPO. Why do we do this to ourselves. I admit I’m feeling out today, I think AF is just around the corner 🙁

Post # 3
51 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

mrscorgi :  that’s so frustrating! I might be in the same boat next month with a perfectly horribly timed trip my DH is going on.  Can you guys BD tomorrow morning (even if real early) and then as soon as he gets home on Tuesday? You might not be completely out…

Post # 3
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

JessieFay13 :  Everyone has different time frames for positive OPKs.  A lot of women have two days of positives.  I’ve only ever had one.  I use digital so there’s no question about it and still have only had one day of positives.

lucky_charm :  I’m so sorry AF arrived.  Some cycles are harder than others.  I hope that next month is your BFP cycle, and I’m glad you have such a supportive husband.  

EllyAnne :  Good luck with acupuncture!  Even if it only helps with endo pain, it sounds worth it.  I’ve heard such great things about acupuncture on this thread, keep us posted on how it goes!

mrswhiskers :  LondonAutumn :  mrsatoz :  Early testing is such a rollercoaster.  Lots of people do get BFPs at 10-11 DPO, but many get false negatives at that point.  FF calls any positive before 12 DPO an “early” test.  I’ve never been able to hold off until 12 DPO, so I feel your pain.  I hope you’ll get your BFPs in the next few days!!

mrssanfran15 :  Oh my goodness, you’ve been in my thoughts since your post yesterday!  I think it’s fine to call at this point.  I can’t believe they haven’t reached out to you yet!  It’s hard to remember that this is their job and they deal with this every day, while for us it’s impossible to forget when we’re waiting for info!

mrscorgi :  TTC is so hard.  Even when you do all your prep it still might not work out, even timing alone!  I’m sorry that the timing hasn’t worked out this month.  You never know when you’ll O – I second n00bee.  BD right before and as soon as he gets back and see what happens.

AFM: CD 15.  Negative OPKs so far, no more fertile CM.  Who knows when I’ll O?  I’m seeing DH CD 16-18, and then there’s a chance he’ll need to travel the whole next week.  I’m hoping that does NOT happen.  Or I O on CD 19.  So I’m just sitting around waiting to see what will happen.

Post # 3
1020 posts
Bumble bee

mrswhiskers :  I was pretty rough between DPO 3-8, it was like I was fighting off a cold. At the time I convinced myself it was a positive symptom but thinking back quite a few people at work were ill so I probably had just picked something up.

Just realised its Friday 13th tomorrow, the day my AF is most likely to make an appearance, typical! I’m not usually superstitious but I did get dumped from a long term relationship by text message on  a Friday 13th many years ago, so who knows!

Post # 3
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Guys, I just bought the ava bracelet. It was expensive but this temping thing is not working for me. My toddler wakes up so randomly and sometimes I just forget before getting out of bed every day. I’m really really hoping this works. Does anyone have it?

Post # 3
1020 posts
Bumble bee

mrscorgi :  That’s such a shame that you are going to miss your chance this cycle. Like others have said I would still try BD just before he goes and as soon as he gets back, just in case. 

Post # 3
48 posts
Newbee

I’ve been feeling so down these last couple of weeks. I’m on CD 43 with no sign of AF. Since I didn’t track anything this cycle, I have no idea what point in my cycle I’m at (except for that almost positive OPK I got on Sunday). I’m normally pretty regular and haven’t had a cycle over 37 days long in 1.5 years. I have no idea if I Oed super late, if I Oed at all, or when AF is coming. The whole not knowing is what kills me, it feels like I’ve been on the TWW for 3 weeks. I just want AF to show up so that I at least have the opportunity to TTC because right now it feels like I’m stuck in a constant state of not having an O date in sight.

In the meantime, DH and I are BD every other day just to be safe and I’m going to POAS once a week on Saturday until I either get a BFP or AF shows up. I’ve been having very mild cramps off and on for the past 3 weeks, maybe I should make a doctor appointment? No idea what’s going 🙁 

Post # 3
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

jpbee :  MrsNerdy :  chicagold :  n00bee :  Thanks bees! Next month is cycle 6 of trying so I feel like if our BDing every day the 3 days before O, or eod, didnt work in the past, this month is totally out. I did get a slight temp dip which usually means O is in 3 days. OPKs are super light still.  I’m now hoping that my cold last week and adding EPO will delay O a few days, but I think its pretty unlikely. 

Post # 3
854 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

mrsmagnoliabee :  I’m sorry you are feeling down – I am in the exact same situation. I’m CD 42, no indication of O. Who knows when AF will get here. I feel stagnant and super anxious to start my cycle again. This not knowing what my body is doing is really hard. I feel ya.

The topic ‘October 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors