October 2017 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

Jamergurl921 :  Ooh! I’m so intrigued by the Ava bracelet. Keep us posted on that!!

Post # 3
38 posts
Newbee

DrCrazyCat :  Are your cycles normally irregular? It’s so hard not having a future cycle to look forward to! When I got my BFN after my TWW, I thought I at least had my next cycle to look forward to, which I was supposed to O around Oct. 26th. Now I have no idea how far my next O will be pushed to.

Post # 3
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I finally got crosshairs so my new POAS date is October 24. This cycle will most likely be 43 days based on past LPs. I just want it to be friggen over already.

Post # 3
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

mrsmagnoliabee :  It’s my first cycle off the pill so I honestly have no idea is going on. Before going on the pill I had regular cycles – so I had assumed I would be that again but I guess not. Hopefully our AFs come very soon! 🙂 But yeah, this waiting around for something to happen. Totally frustrating! Hugs

Post # 3
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m pretty sure I’m out. I just started spotting and the timing seems right given the date of my D&C. Not feeling too upset, though, because it just feels good to know my body is ready to start over. Good luck to everyone else 🙂

Post # 3
38 posts
Newbee

DrCrazyCat :  My cycles were anywhere from 37-48 days for the first year after I got off the pill. I even had one that was 66 days! They slowly got shorter and have been around 34 days long for the past year and a half (I’ve been off the pill for about 2.5 years). Hoping you get a fresh start soon!

Post # 3
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

LondonAutumn :  With my first I had a stark white BFN at 12 dpo on a FRER and then a clear BFP at 14 dpo.  Some women just have lower HCG levels than others and don’t  trigger a positive as early.

I’ve been testing like a crazy person (yay for cheap wondfos) since 8dpo.  11 dpo today and still BFN, although sometimes I think just maaaaybe I can see the hint of a line or something in the white.  Ovia said I’d get my period today, and it’s not here, so I’m taking every day that it doesn’t show up as a good thing, and peeing on all the things in the meantime.

Post # 3
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

mrswhiskers :  Sniffly and congested was a symptom for me a few days before my first BFP with my daughter.  I was stuffed up for a few days, and then the cold symptoms persisted till about 8 weeks.

Post # 3
78 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I have only read up to page 6, so I need a few more days to get caught up! Haha. But in the meantime, I’ll join!

Your age/partner’s age: 31/32

Baby #: 3!!!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 2dpo

Ovulation Date: two days ago

POAS Date: 10/20

Usual Cycle Length: 33-35 days

Cycles Trying: 1 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I do chart to know when I can post, lol. Our timing wasn’t great this month, so I doubt anything will come of it.

Trying anything new this month? Nope.

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun – what are you going to do this month besides TTC? My oldest birthday party and Halloween!! 

Post # 3
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2021

DrCrazyCat :  this is our first month off the pill too and itʻs a totally different experience than I remember also 🙂

Post # 3
797 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

My pre O temps have been really high this cycle. Well.. two of them have been high. I never temp during AF so I’ve had one at 97.17 and then on at 97.77 and today’s was 97.71. I never have two high temps like that before O. I did read that it can get higher when it gets colder outside though? Who knows.

Post # 3
3404 posts
Sugar bee

Dr_dazzle :  My pre O temps have also been higher this cycle, although it’s only my second charting so who knows what’s “normal” for me. Last cycle pre O they were in the 97.1ish range, this time I’ve had one that was 97.5, and the rest hovering around 97.3. It’s definitely been way colder here though and I’ve had a warm cat sleeping on my chest most nights as a consequence lol…wonder if that might have something to do with it!?!

Post # 3
2390 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

lucky_charm :  So sorry to hear about AF bee, but your DH sounds lovely and so supportive. FX and babydust for November!

chicagold :  Hmm yes I have read that. I think I should change up my test times next month to see if I catch it then or even switch to digital. FX you O soon and that it works out with your DH’s travel plans!

DrCrazyCat :  I came off the pill at the start of June and my cycles have been a bit of a mess (after having regular cycles prior to the pill). My first month was 41 days, then 31 days and then 37 days (although I feel like that last one may have been a CP). I’m currently on CD23 (either have O’d or am just about to) and my apps are estimating another 37 day cycle. Hopefully your cycles start to work themselves out!

Post # 3
2390 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I’m thinking that I missed my LH surge on Wednesday (that OPK that was almost a positive but not quite). Yesterday evening’s OPK was completely negative (no line at all came up) and this morning’s had a line that was a little lighter than yesterday morning’s. I’m going to test again this evening and probably once a day over the weekend just to be sure but yeah. Plus I was getting watery CM from CD14 to CD21, then there was a small amount of creamy CM yesterday and today is basically dry. And both my apps predicted O for today based on past cycles, so it all seems to be lining up that I’ve either just O’d or am just about too. Not temping so cannot confirm that, but will basically consider myself in the TWW tomorrow. We BD’d on Tuesday night, last night (Thursday) and plan to again tonight (possibly tomorrow or Sunday too), so hopefully our timing is still okay.

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors