OCTOBER 2018 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 331
2545 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

My test was a big fat Nope this morning, pretty much just confirming what I already knew. I guess I can expect AF today or tomorrow. I was a little disappointed for a minute, but it just wasn’t in God’s timing for us this month. We’ll just try again and it’ll happen when we’re ready.

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  Yes yes yes!!!!! Congrats! Not gonna lie, this helped cheer me up a bit this morning. So happy for you!

Post # 332
457 posts
Helper bee

If I ovulated when I think I did, I should get AF tomorrow. I’m on CD32, which is my longest cycle ever due to the late O.  Feeling like I should POAS tomorrow, but also completely terrified. I got a zit yesterday which I usually get with AF, but I haven’t had my usual irritibility or any spotting today (I usually spot the day before AF). 

Post # 333
2659 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
rachelmichelle :  Awe, thank you, that’s so sweet. I’m sorry it was a bfn for you, POAS buddy. Hugs! It will happen for you! Hopefully next cycle!!!

View original reply
coffeelvr45 :  
View original reply
ChiTownBee27 :  
View original reply
ladyvictoria :  
View original reply
Kannon :  
View original reply
MrsGirlyGirl :  Thanks everyone! I’m very surprised. After seeing month after month of bfns I just assumed that was the new normal. I’m so thrilled my high temps actually meant something, I kept trying to explain them away. I’m happy to start this month’s BFP train and I hope many of you will join me!

View original reply
MrsGirlyGirl :  This was my particular favorite reaction, haha! Maybe I just like profanity. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 335
73 posts
Worker bee

MrsFairyBee: Congrats!!!!

I am on CD 12 and I started tracking with the digital opk’s this morning. This is my second cycle off BC and my first was exactly one week late. I am drinking Fertilitea and hoping for good results. I know that it’s super early in the process to get concerned but I’ve always been a bit of a worrier. Lol.

Post # 336
1078 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  i feel like a lot of us are on cycle 4, so hopefully more of us will have your luck!

Afm…. jumping my husband…. i went from straight empty circle to solid smiley with no flashing smiley.   

Post # 337
162 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  congrats!!!! So happy for you. Hopefully I join you one day โ˜บ๏ธ!! 

Post # 338
2659 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Kannon :  Yes, I keep seeing cycle 4 on here, I hope the cycle 4 luck continues! And dang girl, get on that, stat, for three days straight! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

View original reply
zcuriousbuzzybee :  Thank you, and I believe you will! Keep trying. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 339
1256 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  Yay! So happy for you. Also in my 4th cycle trying so hopefully the luck holds out and I get to join you on the June babies board!

So…I realize this is COMPLETELY crazy. But I think I might have O’ed last night DURING BD. We were getting into it and suddenly I get this weird pain on my left front side (we still powered through though). It’s still a little sore today…and Dr. Google says it could be ovulation pain. Never experienced that before but I’ve gotten a brief pinching sensation before when I’m around O time, only lasts for a few seconds though, not like this continuous one. OPK was negative this morning after yesterday’s positive, and I also had a 0.21 degree temp rise. Realize it’s too early to call but if yesterday was it then we hit O-2 and O. I’m thinking we should also try tonight, just in case?

Post # 340
3892 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  I’m also hoping that the 4th time is the charm! 

Post # 341
2659 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
bayoubee :  Doesn’t hurt to throw in one more BD session if you have it in you!

Post # 342
377 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Just checking in since it’s been a little while since I’ve come over here. It’s just been a tough road the last couple of months. Met with the Reproductive Endocrinologist a few weeks ago. Got my CD3 bloodwork drawn and have a CD14 ultrasound scheduled for next week. I am itching to know the results. Hubby’s SA is good, so I’m ready to see my results and put a name to this nasty infertility monster, whatever kind it is. I am ready to have a plan going forward. Darling Husband and I are starting to discuss the possibility of skipping IUIs if that is recommended and going straight to IVF next summer. Too soon to make that call, but I like mapping out our “decision tree” because it makes me feel like we are making headway on something while we do this terrible waiting! In the meantime, we’re going to keep having sex and hope for the best!

Post # 344
2809 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - City, State

View original reply
MrsFairyBee :  haha thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰ Your post had me fooled until the end!

Expecting AF on Friday. Today is 10DPO if I even got my ovulation date correct.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors