OCTOBER 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 631
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

tommywantwingy :  just got back from the dr. Apparently it was a burst capillary on my cervix, probably from the stomach flu last weekend. Dr saw it immediately!

Post # 632
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

Kannon :  oh my! Well I am happy it’s nothing serious to do with baby πŸ™‚ 

Post # 633
621 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

12dpo / cd28 and still in limbo.  Still cramping and v light spotting (since 9dpo).

I’ve promised myself that if this isn’t our month, then next month I will do NO Googling.  I need a break from over analyzing, it’s not helping anything here. 

Post # 634
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ladyvictoria :  Didn’t that happen to you in July, where you had to be around pregnant people or people with new babies in the TWW? I remember b/c my SIL had a baby that month too and I was also in the TWW then.

hopfenn :  Once you get a bfp and join a babies month board there’s usually a migration to a secret facebook group that everyone joins to get to know eachother better through the pregnancy and many become good friends and stay in the group as the babies get older, learning and parenting along the way. πŸ™‚  

summerlove23 :  Did you test today?

Post # 636
3580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

MrsFairyBee :  I can barely remember what I did last week LMAO My SIL announced her pregnancy on Father’s Day back in June though, which was also my husband’s birthday. So that was the second baby as my friend had recently told me she was pregnant too. 

Post # 637
1624 posts
Bumble bee

MrsFairyBee :  Oh that’s lovely! I look forward to that one day when I get my BFP πŸ™‚ 

Post # 638
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Bees! I’m so excited!! For the first time EVER I am in possession of a positive opk! I temp, so have always been pretty sure I ovulate, but now I have a second tier of confirmation! We’ve BD the last two nights, and about to drag my Darling Husband to bed… finger crossed that this is our month! POAS day will be 31st Oct, so just squeaked onto this board.

Baby dust to all! So happy to see all the BFP’s thus month! 

Post # 639
2454 posts
Buzzing bee

On to the November boards for me, AF FINALLY decided to show up with a vengeance! Hubby turned to me and said “I never thought I would say this but I have never been happier that you have your period.” lol I think I may have been a little cranky…. Lol 

Congrats to all the BFPs out there and good luck to those waiting to test! 

Post # 640
797 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I failed at waiting to test and took a test this morning haha very very negative. I don’t know why I do that to myself knowing how discouraged I get!

Post # 641
1624 posts
Bumble bee

augustbee2018 :  YESSS for positive OPKs!! I tried them for the first time this month and it was SUPER exciting seeing the positive! Good luck to you, sounds like your timing is perfect!

ahartig :  Sorry to hear that πŸ™ Best of luck in November!! <3

mrsalexander :  I hear you! I totally took a test yesterday at 6dpo and this morning at 7dpo. Obviously negative because it’s way too early! I cracked though. Waiting is so hard! 

Post # 642
621 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

ahartig :  so glad to read that someone else has been “cranky”, not to put myself down… but I’ve been borderline psychotic this past week, poor dh.  I seriously need to make this up to him somehow, cause he’s been a freaking saint.

I’m still waiting for something to happen here… no af, and couldn’t get myself to test again this morning.  CD29 / 13DPO – just repeating in my head “stop overthinking”, “It will be what it will be”, “might be, might not be”, etc etc 

Post # 643
775 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am usually not a symptom spotter at all. Also, my cycles are pretty wonky, so I often don’t test until I’m super late.  So, I’ve never really experienced the TWW.

This month though, I tried OPKs for the first time. So, I KNOW I’m current 9DPO. This is awful!  I’m getting a sore throat and trying to convince myself that this is not just the onset of a cold and instead it’s some odd symptom.

I was planning on waiting till next week to test, but not sure I’m going to make it though the weekend!

Post # 644
616 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I cracked and tested early a few days ago, it was a big old negative. I still haven’t had my period (probably because my body is wonky due to stopping the pills last month), so I will test one more time on Monday and will roll to November. Good luck other bees!

Post # 645
1624 posts
Bumble bee

smiles4jo :  I’ve also been getting a sore throat and thinking the exact same thing! Trying to not symptom spot is hard. I’m so hyper aware of every little thing my body is doing right now πŸ˜› 8dpo today and I’m already testing daily with internet cheapies. There’s no way I’m making it until Tuesday to test. My reasoning is that if it’s negative, I know it’s probably still too early, and if it’s positive then I’ll know asap πŸ˜€ hahaha

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors