OCTOBER 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 646
3578 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

Got my crosshairs in FF putting me at 3DPO. Since I ovulated early, I’ll be testing early too. I’m thinking that a week from now at 10DPO is probably the latest my patience will allow lol

Post # 647
621 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

ladyvictoria :  yay for crosshairs! good timing too!

Out for October – Good luck and wishing BFPs to the rest of you!

Post # 648
3578 posts
Sugar bee

summerlove23 :  Thank you! Sorry to hear that you’re out 🙁 Best of luck for November!

Post # 649
1611 posts
Bumble bee

ladyvictoria :  That’s a beautiful chart! Good luck with the TWW! 😀 

Post # 650
3578 posts
Sugar bee

hopfenn :  Thank you! Waiting is the hardest part. 

Post # 651
2662 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ladyvictoria :  Yay crosshairs! May you have a relaxing TWW. All the extra baby dust I have to you!

Post # 652
3578 posts
Sugar bee

MrsFairyBee :  Thanks, girl! I’m seriously hoping that all of the changes I’ve made will help us be successful this cycle. 

Post # 653
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

After I got that positive OPK Tuesday afternoon we managed to BD that night (and Sunday before that which may or may not have helped), but not at all for the past 3 days. Darling Husband got hit hard with fall ragweed allergies and I know it’s hard to get in the mood when you can hardly breath! I can still hear him sniffling and blowing his nose in the other room, poor guy. This is only my second month off BC and our first official cycle of TTC, so I won’t be horribly crushed if I don’t get an October BFP. Still keeping my fingers crossed until I can test at the end of the month though!

Post # 654
282 posts
Helper bee

Hmm. I’m now thoroughly confused. After my first positive OPK I got clear negatives the following two days and didn’t test the third day. Today (cd22) I was noticing what appears to be fertile CM, so I tested again and got this. Did I get a false positive on cd18?

Post # 655
1611 posts
Bumble bee

LadyAna :  You may have gotten a second surge of LH! I’d go BD now just in case! Are you temping at all?

Post # 656
282 posts
Helper bee

hopfenn :  I haven’t been temping so far, although I’m sure that would clear up my confusion. If we haven’t gotten a BFP in a couple more months I’m sure I’ll be adding it in.

Post # 657
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2017

AF has arrived. On to cycle 2 of trying and the November board :/ Trying to keep a positive attitude, since I know most people don’t get pregnant the first time trying!

Post # 658
1611 posts
Bumble bee

MrsMP2017 :  Sorry to hear that 🙁 Good on you for staying positive! I’m at 10dpo today and got a BFN. My boobs are more sore than they’ve ever been and I’ve been feeling nauseous so I’m still hopeful that maybe the wondfos just aren’t sensitive enough, but I don’t want to start using up my FRERs when I can just wait a few more days. Like you, I know most people do n’t get pregnant the first time trying, so I’m also trying to stay positive! Good luck in November!

Post # 659
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I may be going absolutely nuts after all these months of ttc but I POASed this afternoon at 8dpo and I can swear I see the faintest of lines…maybe it’s indent though…maybe it’s wishful thinking. I’ve been staring at it under different lights and comparing it to yesterday to see if I’m just making myself see things (see nothing on yesterday’s). Thing is I don’t feel pregnant. I feel exactly how I do every single other month I thought I may have been which is making me think I’ve just reached that level of obsessive testing.

Post # 660
282 posts
Helper bee

Just took another OPK and it was VERY positive, at least twice as dark as the control line. I also had definite EWCM yesterday, so I think this is the real deal vs. the surge I detected 5 days ago. This is cd23, so looks like longer cycle this go around. At this point I’m going to say POAS date is 11/4 (three days before our 3rd wedding anniversary!), so I’ll hop on over to the November board. Good luck to the rest of the October ladies! I want to know how things go for you all, so I’ll keep checking this board to keep up with the news.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors