OCTOBER 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 691
1629 posts
Bumble bee

ladyvictoria :  Figners crossed!!

12DPO today and I’m experiencing some cramping right now. Also some light spotting? It’s 3 days too early for AF, and my luteral phase is always 14 days like clockwork so I’m SO HOPEFUL right now! Trying really hard not to get my phones up, but it’s hard! I’m going to have a very hard time holding out until tomorrow to test again D:

Post # 692
3580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

hopfenn :  Thanks! What little patience I had before TTC is gone. Fingers crossed for you!

Post # 693
418 posts
Helper bee

ladyvictoria :  I’m only 4DPO and I’m already symptom spotting!!! I had EWCM today and my O was confirmed by OPK and temps, so I must be pregnant, right??????

Post # 694
418 posts
Helper bee

HELP! FF changed my O day from CD14 to CD16. Thoughts????

Post # 695
1629 posts
Bumble bee

BeepBopB00p :  Can you link/post your chart so we can see? :O

Post # 696
418 posts
Helper bee

Idk why it didn’t work before!

Post # 697
418 posts
Helper bee

Note: CD15 I woke up an hour early. Today’s circle is now filled. I took my temp at normal time but input it a few hours later. 

Post # 698
1629 posts
Bumble bee

BeepBopB00p :  It might have moved it because of the open circle on CD15! 

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think it generally tries to look for 3 temperatures that are all at least 0.2 degrees higher than the last 6 temperatures, if that makes sense.

It may have put CD14 as your initial O date because of the EWCM as well as the temp spike on CD15, but now that your temp went up even more it may be considering that a more significant sign instead.

I’m no expert, though! Hopefully someone else has some wisdom to share πŸ™‚

Post # 699
3580 posts
Sugar bee

BeepBopB00p :  Good luck to you! FF can be confusing sometimes and I did manually enter my O day one cycle when I didn’t agree with it. 

AFM, my temps are higher than ever. I’m trying hard not to get excited but I just can’t help it! My lower backache from yesterday is gone, but I have a mild headache this morning. Both are unusual for me. Fingers crossed! 

Post # 700
1629 posts
Bumble bee

ladyvictoria :  That’s so exciting!! You have amazing self control, I’d be testing by now πŸ˜› 

13DPO today and still a BFN today, although I started spotting yesterday and was up most of the night with cramping. My temps are still nice and high though, and I normally don’t get AF cramps until the moment I start actually bleeding. AF isn’t due until Friday so I guess technically I’m not out yet? I’m not sure what to think anymore!

Post # 701
3580 posts
Sugar bee

hopfenn :  Thank you! I’m dying to know, but I’m not ready to test if that makes sense. Waiting longer means I can feel more confident that a negative is truly a negative or that I’ll actually get a line. I hate the emotional roller coaster of testing too soon and getting a BFN but then trying to have hope that maybe it’s just too early, only to be crused when AF finally shows. So I’m trying to avoid that as much as possible! 

Sorry about the BFN and weird symptoms πŸ™  Like you said, you’re not technically out yet. It sucks that only time can tell.

Post # 702
1629 posts
Bumble bee

ladyvictoria :  Very smart! This is currently my very first TWW ever, so it put me into insanity mode. Everything was new and exciting and I had no idea what to expect. I think that, if I’m out for this month, I’ll be a little bit more cautious about testing early next month.

I look forward to following your updates! πŸ˜€ 

Post # 703
3580 posts
Sugar bee

hopfenn : I was the same way as a first timer! And I just knew that I’d get pregnant right away, too lol I think I tested at 9DPO the first time and then every day after, only to be let down. The rest of the months I waited until 10, so 11 isn’t too bad now. It’s just the symptoms are going to mess with my head between then and now lol 

Post # 705
1629 posts
Bumble bee

ladyvictoria :  Hahaha yeah I was definitely thinking “I’ll totally be pregnant and know by 8dpo.” Yeah, right πŸ˜› Ah well, lesson learned! 

It’s really a pain in the butt that the symptoms can basically be the same as pre-AF symptoms. That’s just not helping anybody! πŸ˜›

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors