OCTOBER 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 736
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

shortpockets :  

I spy a lovely line developing there…. fingers crossed it darkens up for you, and that you have a sticky bean on board! 

Post # 737
153 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

augustbee2018 :  thank you! The line seemed a bit darker on the cheapie and I got a positive on a digital. Very cautiously excited!

Post # 738
1080 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

shortpockets :  i see something! Fx for you!

Post # 739
3545 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

CD1 for me. I’m moving on to November, ladies. 

Post # 740
1516 posts
Bumble bee

ladyvictoria :  Sorry to hear ๐Ÿ™ See you in the November thread <3

Post # 741
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Based on when I thought I ovulated I was trying to hold out until this weekend to test, but I caved a few minutes ago and OMG!

I’m not imagining things, am I? 

Post # 742
1516 posts
Bumble bee

LadyAna :  Definitely not imagining! Congrats!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 743
282 posts
Helper bee

hopfenn :  Oh my goodness, I haven’t stopped shaking since I saw the test! I was so convinced that it wasn’t happening this month. Here’s hoping it sticks! Now I have to go to class and take a biology test (it’s going to be so hard to focus!), and I won’t get home to tell Dh until after 10 tonight! This just might be his scarriest Halloween ever, lol!

Post # 744
1516 posts
Bumble bee

LadyAna :  How did telling your husband go?! ๐Ÿ˜€ And oh my gosh how did you even focus on a biology test after that?! 

Post # 745
282 posts
Helper bee

hopfenn :  I managed somehow! I actually had a couple hours of bio lab first and then a break for dinner before my test in lecture, so I had some time to call down a bit. I couldn’t wait to get home and tell hubby! I’d already mentioned to him a couple times that I would be shocked if I got a BFP this month, so he was really surprised. I have no poker face, so I just came right out with it and said I’d caved early and tested that afternoon and got a positive. The look on his face was priceless! I was afraid shock and terror would hit him, but he got a huge grin on his face. We’re both so excited!

Post # 746
1516 posts
Bumble bee

LadyAna :  That’s awesome! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m so happy for both of you! How many cycles had you been trying??

Post # 747
282 posts
Helper bee

hopfenn :  Two months off birth control, but first cycle actively trying. I didn’t expect it to happen so fast! I’m still a bit nervous since it’s so early, but even if this one doesn’t stick, at least we know we can get pregnant.

Post # 748
1516 posts
Bumble bee

LadyAna :  Lucky you! And absolutely. I’m a fan of staying cautiously optimistic! Hopefully it’s a sticky baby!

Post # 749
2663 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

LadyAna :  Congratulations! Way to end the month, with a BFP! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors