Post # 63
48 posts
Newbee

How old are you (if you want to share)? 35

How far along are you? 3w5d

Estimated due date? October 20

What # baby is this for you? 2. We have a 2 year old boy

How many cycles trying? 3

When do you plan to tell other people? Ive already told dh of course and my 2 best friends. We will tell family maybe at 8 weeks and everyone else at 3 months

When did you get a positive pregnancy test? Tuesday

How many cycles until your positive pregnancy test? 3- but last month was a chemical pregnancy

Who have you told? Dh and bestoes

How did you tell your partner? Just told him when he got home from work, nothing fancy lol

Any symptoms? Not really

What are you excited about? Having a family of 4, seeing how my son enjoys a sibling

When is the first appointment? I do not know

When will you find out the sex? Not sure, but hoping for another boy ๐Ÿ˜…

Post # 64
1515 posts
Bumble bee

larissakay :  Ovia is good, I also like the bump and the What to Expect App for the videos in the past. I mostly just track the development/size and skip most of the articles. The What to Expect books can be a bit OTT and conservative so I take their advice with a grain of salt.

Equine_Breeder :  I will PM you for sure ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 66
33 posts
Newbee

mariana1114 :  I;m in week 4 and same!! I thought for sure AF was on her way!

Post # 67
33 posts
Newbee

How old are you (if you want to share)? 31

How far along are you? 4 weeks

Estimated due date? Oct 13

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Last night!!

Who have you told? My husband, my parents

When do you plan to tell other people? Likely close friends only at the 3 month mark

How did you tell your partner? Via text cause he wasn’t home, and took a test on a whim, and shocked that it was positive- he couldn’t believe it! 

Any symptoms? Mild cramps, which made me think for sure AF was coming. Fatigue, but that’s a constant for me.

What are you most excited about? Meeting the little one and seeing my husband holding it

When is your first appointment? I haven’t called my doctor yet since I only found out last night. I also have no clue what to expect/ do.

Post # 68
1515 posts
Bumble bee

yegchuck :  I’m in the S.E. as well ๐Ÿ™ˆ! If you’re wanting to deliver at the new hospital I’d go to your doctor ASAP to get a referral as they book up fast and once they reach their quota for the month, they don’t accept any more patients!

Post # 69
1863 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

So excited to join!

ROLL CALL!

How old are you (if you want to share)? 28 but turning 29 tomorrow!

How far along are you? 4w4d based on O date

Estimated due date: Oct 15th

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? I arrived home from 3 weeks of travelling at lunchtime today (half with my husband and half without); I sent my husband straight out to the pharmacy to get a test and did it right away. AF was late so I was fairly hopeful it would be positive.

Who have you told? Just my husband so far.

When do you plan to tell other people? I’ll probably tell my two closest friends by the end of the week, my parents in about 2 weeks, and everyone else later. I may need to tell my supervisor too, because I need to plan travel for the rest of the year.

How did you tell your partner? As soon as I’d peed on it I brought the stick out to him and had to explain what it meant.

Any symptoms? Not really, I’ve been eating a lot but I’ve also been travelling the past few days and that always smakes me eat more anyway! My tummy has been gurgling a lot, even when I’m not hungry, so maybe that’s a symptom?

What are you most excited about? Everything! Having a bump, having a baby, seeing my husband be a dad, giving my parents a grandchild and seeing my brother be an uncle. Though also nervous as it still feels like early days.

When is your first appointment? I’ll probably make one for around 8 weeks.

When are you planning to find out the sex? We’ve not decided yet whether we’ll find out.

Post # 71
407 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: Canada

How old are you (if you want to share)?  35

How far along are you? 3 weeks 4 days

Estimated due date: Oct 23rd

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? Sunday Feb 10

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan to tell other people?  I’d love to wait until 12 weeks but LOL, who am I kidding?  Maybe a few weeks before telling family and then closer to 10 weeks for friends.

How did you tell your partner? I came into the bedroom very early and loudly asked him if he was awake before flipping on the lights and telling him I thought I was pregnant.  Poor guy was so confused.  We went out for breakfast, bought some better tests and came home to confirm!

Any symptoms? Mildly sore boobs, lots of urgent peeing going on.  Today I’m feeling lots of flutters and twinges but I honestly don’t know!

What are you most excited about? I think I need more time to digest the news – right now I’m just looking forward to telling our loved ones. 

When is your first appointment? Will call later this week.

When are you planning to find out the sex? At birth!

Post # 72
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

How old are you (if you want to share)? 31

How far along are you? 3 weeks and 3 days

Estimated due date? October 30th or 31st

What # baby is this for you? 2 (my daughter is 3 years old)

How many cycles trying? 14

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday

Who have you told? My husband

When do you plan to tell other people? We haven’t decided yet! Most likely somewhere between 9-12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I wrote a note in a cute Valentine’s card.

Any symptoms? I had a nosebleed yesterday (only the second time in my life I’ve had a bloody nose). Some insomnia, although it’s mostly happy/excited insomnia. Gagging when I’m talking. Mild nausea.

What are you most excited about? Savoring the newborn moments!! Seeing my daughter be a big sister.

When is your first appointment? Most likely around 8-9 weeks (have not scheduled yet)

When are you planning to find out the sex? As soon as we can! Whenever it’s visible by ultrasound. The last time around, I had so many ultrasounds because I was constantly bleeding, and I don’t remember exactly when we found out.

Post # 73
973 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Any UK mums due in October? 

Post # 74
1863 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

enjoy :  congrats! 

Monny :  I live abroad but plan to go back to the UK in early Sept to give birth mid-October. When are you due?

Post # 75
973 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

sensoda :  I’m due on the 17th. Where are you living now? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors