Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Your age/partner’s age:  42/50

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 1

POAS Date: Somewhere around 10/18

Usual Cycle Length: 28-32

Cycles Trying: 5 years *gasp*

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): We are going through IVF via donor egg.  This has been a LONG, emotional process.  

Trying anything new this month? This is our second DE cycle.  First was a frozen donor and resulted in a MC in April.  We are cycling fresh this time around.  I’m on lupron now, estrogen starts Monday.  Donor starts stimming 9/20! : )  Tentative retrieval:  9/29.  Tentative Txfr:  10/4.

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? You’ll get pregnant once you stop trying.  *Seriously?!?!*

Post # 4
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Yey!! So excited to post on one of these 🙂

Your age/partner’s age:  both 32

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 19

Ovulation Date: October 2

POAS Date: October 14? First timer here!

Usual Cycle Length:26/27 days

Cycles Trying: this will be the first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): opk, prenatals, preseed 

Trying anything new this month? It’ll all be new to us!!

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? I just read about the “trifecta” of preseed, soft cup and mucinex. May try next month or may wait to see. This is just gonna be our first month trying so I don’t want to go overboard with it

Post # 5
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Your age/partners age: 24/25

Baby#: 2

Current cycle day/DPO: 8

Ovulation Date: Sept 17

POAS date: Oct 1 

Usual cycle length: 28 days

Cycles trying: This will be the 1st! My daughter turns 1 next month and I want her to have a sibling close in age 

BFP plan: lots of sex lol at least every other day, prenatals, iron

Trying anything new this month: nope! 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve ever heard/tried? I thought temping was strange since I had  never heard of it until this site! 

Post # 7
359 posts
Helper bee

Your age/partner’s age: 30/31

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Cycle day 2.

Ovulation Date: somewhere between day 15-19 is my guess. I will use OPKs right before.

POAS Date: 10/8

Usual Cycle Length:28 days normally but some cycles end up being wonky and well over 28 days.

Cycles Trying: I think this will be our third.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD more (I have like… no libido lol), temp charting, OPKs, Prenatals, Raspberry leaf tea.

Trying anything new this month? Not really. 

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? Can’t think of anything right now. 

Post # 9
103 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 38/35

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD8

Ovulation Date:  I just had a CP, so who knows

POAS Date: Oct 6 is my guess, I will wait until at least 12 dpo

Usual Cycle Length: 31

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD in middle of cycle EOD, temping, prenatals, lady’s mantle tea

Trying anything new this month? I started to temp vaginally because I got sick and had to breathe through my mouth. we’ll see how that goes. I used to have nice charts by temping orally

Link to your chart if charting: na

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried?  Is anything ever strange TTC? I don’t judge.

Anyways…

I just had a CP in September. Got a super faint line on 10 dpo that never got darker. I started bleeding on 14 dpo. I was very very sad. I had a pretty normal period not much more blood, but some clots. I distracted myself with working on my own start up business. 

Now I am wondering when I will ovulate. Looks like from other peoples’ past experience it could be earlier or later than normal. 

Post # 10
2510 posts
Sugar bee

Your age/partner’s age: 29/32

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD3 

Ovulation Date: Sept 24-26? Usually CD 16-18 based on charting for the past year.  

POAS Date: Oct 6?

Usual Cycle Length: 27 (+-1) 

Cycles Trying: This is cycle #2 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, charting/temping, coq10 and dha/omega supplement, raspberry leaf tea 

Trying anything new this month? Not sure yet! Debating whether to buy preseed. I started drinking raspberry leaf tea last cycle but then I read it was bad to drink after ovulation so I stopped… was thinking of trying it leading up to O this cycle. Was also trying to avoid alcohol and stick to one cup of tea after ovulation but not sure I’ll want to keep that up during the tww if we end up trying for a long time.

The other main thing I’ve been wondering about is my luteal phase – it tends to be ~11 days, which I know is on the shorter end. Not sure whether that will be an issue, but I already do most of the things that are supposed to lengthen it and I don’t have any obvious symptoms of hormone imbalance. I tried vitex but it seemed to make my LP longer one cycle and then super short (9 days) the next, so I’m not sure I want to keep messing with it. Also, I was reading in TCOF that sometimes what seems like a short luteal phase is actually a slow temp rise after O, so I wonder if that is happening and I’m actually ovulating earlier than I think?  

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? I was also just reading about the “trifecta” and wondering whether to try, but since we just started trying I think I’ll hold off for a while and see if nature will do its thing. 

Post # 11
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

caitlinbee :  

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 36/36

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: ?

Ovulation Date: ?

POAS Date: ?

Usual Cycle Length: ?

Cycles Trying: 0

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I stopped nursing my son August 1 at 14 months old. We were taking Domperidone pretty aggressively until aroudn 13 months and then weaned off that and reduced the amount of feedings until we were done at 14 months. As of September 11, i haven’t gotten my period back so i’m just waiting to see what happens. In the meantime i’m following along with you lovely ladies. 

Post # 12
352 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Tess63110 :  Your journey sounds exhausting. But this sounds very hopeful and thats what we all need in this process. Wishing you the best of luck. 

Post # 13
164 posts
Blushing bee

Your age/partner’s age:  32/31

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 2

POAS Date: ~10/8

Usual Cycle Length: 26 days

Cycles Trying: Trying since January, with a MC in April… this will be cycle 5 trying again

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BBT, trying to find a balance between doing all of the “right” things for optimal fertility and not driving myself insane

Trying anything new this month? Trying to loosen up on trying so hard, and trying to accept my lack of control over getting/staying pregnant

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/stellate23

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? There’s so much unknown about conception that nothing seems too strange to me right now.

Post # 14
1604 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Hi everyone. I’m here after experiencing my first miscarriage/chemical. I’m still feeling pretty down, but I guess I’ll be roll calling once October gets here.

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: I just started miscarrying today, so I guess we can call this CD1

Ovulation Date: Who knows. If my cycles goes back to normal then it should be September 30th.

POAS Date: I’m not going to test early again, as I think that made this miscarriage that much harder. So I’ll wait for my missed period on October 14, and then test then.

Usual Cycle Length: 32 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, charting/temping, prenatals, mucinex, softcups, pre-seed

Trying anything new this month? No

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/sassybeeee

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? My mom told me that if D.H eats a lot of oranges we’ll get pregnant right away. Apparently my grandma showed up and hers and my dads house when they were TTC with a huge box of oranges for them lol.

Post # 15
6365 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

sassybeee :  I’m so so sorry to hear about your CP, darling.  There seems to be a lot of us that had them recently.  If you need to chat, feel free to message me <3 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors