Helper bee

Your age/partner’s age: 30/30

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD2

Ovulation Date: 9/25ish

POAS Date: Only if AF is late – 10/9

Usual Cycle Length: 27 days

Cycles Trying: over a year

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Timing, charting, mucinex, prenatals, preseed, soft cup, no caffeine or alcohol, Clomid

Trying anything new this month? Nothing new but this is my second Clomid cycle

Post # 18
103 posts
Blushing bee

sassybeee :  oh no, I’m so sorry! I just had a CP as well, started bleeding 14 dpo and the line never got darker. 20 dpo must be even harder.

AFM: I started taking baby aspirin today. There’s a clinical study that shows that baby aspirin can reduce risk of miscarriage in women with chronic inflammation. 

I dislocated my knee in January and it’s still hurting and not back to normal. So I assume that there’s still some inflammation going on. My OB had put me on baby aspirin during my last pregnancy because of my advanced maternal age.

Post # 19
1522 posts
Bumble bee

caitlinbee :  Thanks for starting the October one! 😀

Editing to add: October of last year was the first time I roll called. As if it’s been a year already, that’s crazy! Maybe the one year mark will bring me good luck.

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: Both 28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD1 

Ovulation Date: ~CD16 / September  

POAS Date: October 7

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: 10 total (4 losses)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPKs, charting, temping with TempDrop, taking prenatals, omega-3, vitamin D, CoQ10 

Trying anything new this month? Nope!

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/hopfenn

For fun: What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? Oddly enough, it was from my doctor. He told me to go on vacation and that’s what I’d get pregnant. The worst is that I was in the process of miscarrying for the 2nd time!

Post # 20
2090 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Your age/partner’s age:  36/36 (but I will be 37 in Oct)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 24 for Sep, just roll calling a bit early! My Oct cycle starts on Sep 24, and I will have 2 ovulation times in Oct. Extra birthday gift for me, I guess! 

POAS Date: 10/16

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BBT, prenatals, and BD timing

Trying anything new this month? Going to try the raspberry leaf tea thing and see if that works. Also, I am going to the Dr. to make sure everything is ready to go. I have a history of fibroids and it is kinda feeling like one is back. 

Link to your chart if charting: I am charting, but I use an app and not sure how to link it. 

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? The trifecta just seems weird to me! But it all seems weird! 

Post # 21
2090 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Tess63110 : Ugh, so sorry to hear about your struggles! FX this is your month!! Sending positive vibes and baby dust your way! 

sassybeee :   SeaOfLove :  So sorry to hear about the CPs. Good luck this month! I’m rooting for you guys! 

Post # 22
59 posts
Worker bee

<div class=”img-frame” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 4px 21px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: none; background-color: #eff6e7; width: 50px; float: left; outline: 0px; line-height: 13px; text-align: center; color: #7a7a7a; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>

</div>
<div class=”text-holder” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; max-height: 1000000px; border: 0px; background-color: #eff6e7; overflow: hidden; caret-color: #464646; color: #464646; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; background-position: 0px 0px;”>

Your age/partner’s age:  34/32

Baby #:  1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cycle day 1

Ovulation Date: expected October 1

POAS Date: October 15

Usual Cycle Length: 33ish days

Cycles Trying:  this will be the second really trying 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  bd timing, prenatals, OPK.

Trying anything new this month? I might temp as i get closer to ovulation date and after 

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried?   I haven’t really received any crazy advice yet because not many people know we are trying 🙂 

</div>

Post # 23
5564 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

Af has arrived so I’m rolling over at cd 1

Your age/partners age:   34/44

Baby #:   2, 3 for him, he has a 21 year old daughter

Current cycle/dpo:   CD 1

Ovulation Date:   Looks like October 1st based on the length of this past cycle

POAS Date:  AF would be due October 12th, so I’ll try to hold off as long as possible. We can say October 12th though

Usual cycle length:  30 days

Cycles trying:   2

Bfp plan:   Opks and prenatals, that’s about it.

Trying anything new this month:   We will try to have better timing for bd, I think we could have missed an important day 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m hoping to be less obsessive towards the end of the cycle, holding off in starting the pregnancy tests could help

TTC advice received:   Not strange but I’ve been laughed at and told to “just have sex”. Like, thanks! I would be convinced that I’m pregnant for 95% of the month if I did that, tracking helps with my obsessive thoughts (sounds counterintuitive though) because I know when I ovulated and I can remind myself of that when my thoughts kick in. It’s never a good feeling to be laughed at and written off

Post # 25
814 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Baby #: 3 (rainbow baby after losing our 6 month old son in February😭)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date: September 27th

POAS Date: October 5th at 8dpo

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’ve been on prenatal for 5-6 months and will use OPKs like our previous TTC cycles

Trying anything new this month? No

Link to your chart if charting: n/a

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? None

Post # 26
338 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/31

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD13

Ovulation Date: sometime between the 20th and 25th, still getting to know my cycle

POAS Date: Oct 5?

Usual Cycle Length: ~32 days

Cycles Trying: this will be the first one where we might have a shot!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Using OPKs and temping, timing dependent on our scuba vacation later this month, definitely prenatals! 

Trying anything new this month? Everything! Will be our first month where we may have a shot depending on the timing of my ovulation/our trip

Link to your chart if charting: not sure how to link it

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? Definitely can’t stand when people ask me if I have kids and I say no, and then they tell me “oh well you’ve got plenty of time!”. How can anyone be so sure of that??

Post # 27
6396 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

mrsdfarrar6714 :  Hey darling. I am so so sorry about your son. Some of the ladies in my April 2018 group heard about it through their other birth groups, and some are in your daughter’s birth group, so you really have the whole WB Mamas tribe behind you. I think about you and your family often, and I really hope you get your rainbow baby soon ❤️

Post # 28
2666 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Tess63110 :  you can come on over to the infertility board if you want 🙂 

Post # 29
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/31

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 1

Ovulation Date: September 29 – Oct. 1st (too early to tell!)

POAS Date: Approximately October 14th

Usual Cycle Length: 29 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements for both of us, exercise, fertility tea, dietary changes, PreSeed, OPKs, NOT buying pregnancy tests

Trying anything new this month?: Switching to Wondfo OPKs, eating healthier, exercising more frequently, trying fertility tea, and adding supplements to the mix. Burned through my last FRER today to make sure I could have a beer with my husband, and am NOT buying more tests until my POAS date (to eliminate premature testing/related anxiety)

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/71e0a7?fbclid=IwAR2Z01Lxpjvhj04Ea51-OWLRwyW6IXCkd7Yr0fpuGp5HLmjOxVQ1xEWfYIQ

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried?: I’ve heard of Mayan fertility massages, but have no idea if they actually work. I’d absolutely try it!

Post # 30
1604 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Sunshine024 :  thank you ❤️

sunnyorchid :  thanks ❤️ Yeah 20DPO was so hard, but I imagine 14dop would be so hard too 😔 sorry to hear about yours too. FX for better luck for us this month!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors