ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 32/33

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 1

Ovulation Date: hopefully around Oct 6th 

POAS Date: Hoping to hold out until at least 11DPO so 10/17

Usual Cycle Length: 31-35 days

Cycles Trying: This will be 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, prenatals, opks, accupuncture. 

Trying anything new this month?: Nope. Sticking with the same as last month! Hoping to be more active on this board to help keep the impatience at bay! 

For fun: What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried?: Last time I got told all the time just stop trying and it’ll happen (the month I got my BFP with my son was when I was fed up waiting for O and stopped using OPKs so maybe there is something to that but my crazy just doesn’t work that way) 

Post # 32
1513 posts
Bumble bee

sassybeee :  Bleh, as I said on reddit, I’m so sorry to see this bee ๐Ÿ™ This sucks so hard.

Post # 34
309 posts
Helper bee

Hi Everyone!

I’m not officially roll-calling as we are switching to NTNP this month. I’m hoping a more relaxed approach will be a nice break from the stress of TTC ๐Ÿ™‚ I will be following along though and I wish you all lots of luck for October! October will be 11 months since we started trying. I will be seeing my doctor this Wednesday to discuss the results of my day 3 and 21 bloodwork; I’m glad we’re moving forward with figuring out where we stand and meanwhile I’m trying to focus on schoolwork and enjoying the fall weather.

Post # 36
315 posts
Helper bee

@mrsdfarrar6714 glad we get to be POAS twins! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š Good luck!

Post # 37
6329 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

caitlinbee :  You are too sweet!  What a great OP for the POAS thread!!  Thank you for being such a great support.  I really hope I don’t have to be on the October POAS board, but if I do, I would be excited because you’re here <3  Best of luck this cycle!  Baby dust!

Post # 38
338 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

mrsdfarrar6714 :  I am so so sorry to hear that you lost your son. I could not imagine. I am here for support if you need it. 

Post # 39
2080 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

Yay! So excited to go on this journey with all of you! I POAS today (AF is supposed to start tomorrow) and it was definitely negative, so I am in for Oct! 

Post # 40
119 posts
Blushing bee

I’ll roll call though I’m pretty sure it won’t happen this month.  We get married on the 29th and I’m guessing I’ll ovulate a few days before that when family is in town and we won’t be spending the night together so can’t dtd…  But we’ll see!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 38

Baby #: 2 for me (I have a 6 year old from my first marriage)

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 7

Ovulation Date:  sometime week of 23rd

POAS Date: First or second week of October 

Usual Cycle Length: 28-31 days

Cycles Trying: This will be 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, prenatals, opks.

Trying anything new this month?:  just learned  about the trifecta on this thread so just ordered pre-seed and may buy Mucinex!

Post # 41
338 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Sunshine024 :  Sorry you’re a roll over, but also not sorry, cause then we get to know each other more for another month. LOL! Hopefully this will be your last though. I remember last time how frustrating TTC can feel, ….not looking forward to that. 

Post # 44
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - River Museum & Aquarium

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO:   CD 1

Ovulation Date: Sept 30

POAS Date: Oct 14

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days (+/- 2)

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, temping, prenatals

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: 

What is the strangest TTC advice you’ve heard or tried? 
The Trifecta.

Post # 45
156 posts
Blushing bee

caitlinbee :  Thank you for being such a lovely hostess!  The support from all of you ladies is so nice during this journey.  How is your month going so far? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors