October 2019 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 541
906 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

stellate23 :  fingers crossed that you get a surprise line in the next few days!

Post # 542
906 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

hopfenn :  ahahaha girl I am so with you with bizarro baby dreams lately. Fingers crossed that you do get gifted a VERY nice stroller for your real life baby very soon! lol

Post # 543
435 posts
Helper bee

stellate23 :  I’m right there with you!!! I tested this am too and I saw a hint of something as well, I can actually see it in a photograph and when I invert on FF but I dont trust it yet. Also symptom spotting! Still having cramping, and oddly enough I’ve noticed it’s only been in the morning. I don’t feel at all like when I usually get my period. Undecided on when I will test again. 

I hope we both get surprises!!! 🤞🤞

Post # 544
435 posts
Helper bee

There’s the squinter picture if anyone wants to see what I’m driving myself nuts over lol

Post # 545
1826 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

sunsetsnmargaritas :  i absolutely see something! It looks a little gray so it’s not for sure, test again tomorrow!

i finally got a blazing positive OPK today on CD16, yay! I get so satisfied seeing that super dark line 

Post # 546
1630 posts
Bumble bee

Jazzylove :  Hahah thanks! I remember being like, “Thanks Mother-In-Law, but I like this $1000 one instead,” and she was happy I saved her $3k 😀

Post # 548
6609 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

AFM, I’m pretty sure I’ve ovulated this evening. I’ll be shocked if I don’t get a temp rise tomorrow. If this is O-date, we hit O-5, O-2, and O-1… So not bad at all. I’m feeling pretty good about our timing. This is our last chance for a June baby, and I’ve said I’ve wanted a June baby for the longest time, so my fingers are crossed so hard!

Post # 549
133 posts
Blushing bee
Post # 550
2989 posts
Sugar bee

AnnieInWonderland :  Glad you got a good one! The reviews on that thing are all over the place. At least half aren’t even for the thermometer!

AFM, temp was high this morning. No idea why, but I came back from Florida with a cough. Lost my voice while we were there and have been coughing for 4 days or so now. My brother thinks it’s laryngitis. I told him not to jinx me. We’re at CD5 tomorrow, hubby has minor surgery Friday, FW is expected to start Monday, so it’ll be an interesting cycle. 

Of course it would so happen that my first normal cycle (fingers crossed) I’m sick and hubby is recovering. OF COURSE. If I ovulate 2 days later than expected (and I will), I’ll have to roll over to November, but I’ll still bug you ladies! 

Post # 551
80 posts
Worker bee

sunsetsnmargaritas :  awwww girl that’s amazing! I definitely see something!!!

still nothing today at 13DPO but no period either and it was due today. I’m pretty darn regular so we shall see! Oddly I had a physical/new patient appt with a new doctor and they did all blood and urine tests so maybe I’ll get lucky. Was nervous about them doing a pap but figured I was out anyway. I mentioned that my period was due today so they could get a “surprise” bahaha and she said “well it certainly doesn’t look like it’s coming”. Not sure what she meant by that but *shrug*

mostly just stressed about hubbys rollover accident and what the insurance is going to be willing to payout. Thankfully we have enough saved that we can payoff whatever insurance doesn’t cover, and still afford down on another truck. Just hate to do it, but it’s a small price compared to what could have happened to HIM, and we are otherwise, mostly debt free. 

Money aside, he’s so incredibly down and depressed that I’m worried for him. We only had the truck 3 months. Wasn’t brand new, but was a very nicely upgraded model and a pretty penny. I don’t care about the money, but he’s incredibly stressed about it and what his family is saying to him (he was in a bad bad wreck that nearly killed him a few years back so he’s terribly embarrassed to have totaled another truck…..but I keep saying it was an accident! He’s not a bad driver and he wasn’t under any influence or anything) and I have no idea how to cheer him up. 

I wont keep talking you guys’ ear off about it but just needed a place to vent, we are trying to keep it as hush hush as possible. Prayers are appreciated, as would be advice for negotiation with insurance when the time comes 

good luck my fellow bees! I may be joining some of you on the November board here soon but I want to see how many more BFPs we get! 

Post # 552
319 posts
Helper bee

Hi ladies. I haven’t been keeping up well with this thread at all but just wanted to say I’m thinking of you all and hoping for more BFP’s this month! I thought I would hate taking a month off from TTC but so far it’s been great! No worring about what CD I’m on and when I will ovulate or when AF is coming, and enjoying sex without wondering if it will lead to a BFP. I think I needed a mental break from the stress and constantly thinking about TTC. Hopefully I’ll be ready to get back at it in a few weeks 🙂

Post # 553
319 posts
Helper bee

newchapters2018 :  I’m so sorry to hear about your husband’s accident and I’m glad to hear he’s okay!! This is my biggest fear as my Darling Husband drives a lot; I was in a serious accident myself a few years ago and it’s so scary. It sounds like you have a great attitude, focussing on the positive and not worrying about the $ too much. Money comes and goes, but you and your loved one’s health is the important thing! I’m sorry I’m not much help when it comes to insurance. Was he at fault for the accident? I know trucks are expensive and it must be frustrating for him to be in this situation. Has your insurance told you anything yet about what they’ll cover?

Post # 555
435 posts
Helper bee

Equine_Breeder :  Yayy glad you got your blazing positive OPK!! Happy BDing! Its definitely too faint to tell what’s up, we shall see what happens!!

SeaOfLove :  Ahhh thanks! I’m glad I’m not insane in seeing something. I’m not celebrating yet, hoping it’s not an indent line. Sounds like you had great timing!! A June baby would be so much fun 🙂 weather won’t be too hot while super pregnant, and June is just a great month in general. I hope you get your June baby!!!

newchapters2018 :  Thanks for taking a peek!! Hoping it turns into a darker line!! So sorry nothing has come up positive for this month yet and about all the stress with your husband’s roll over 🙁 I’m glad to hear that he wasn’t hurt though!! Good luck with the insurance stuff.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors