October 2019 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 557
1811 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

SeaOfLove :  I hope you get your June baby! You had good timing, I think this isnyour month. I’d love another June baby too 🙂 

Post # 558
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2019

sunsetsnmargaritas : I can definitely see a line there! How exciting!

I am not sure what’s going on with me at all lately. I think I’m due my period on Saturday. However I only came off the pill a few months ago. My first period was late (due to wedding stress I assume). Then I had one 24 day cycle. After that it seemed like everything went back to clockwork and I ovulated on day 14. I am 12DPO now and a pregnancy test that I took this morning was negative. However, since then I went to the bathroom and had some brown discharge when I wiped. I’ve had some mild cramps over the last few days. I usually only get cramps the day my period begins. I was awake for a while during the night and felt a different kind of twinge to usual, and a bit stronger too. It went away pretty quickly and I went back to sleep. I feel like it’s very late to be having implantation pain and spotting now at 12DPO, but it’s either that or my period is coming early and it’s just starting differently to how it usually does. My brain is going into overdrive trying to work out which one it is, but obviously I’m trying not to get my hopes up either!

Post # 559
208 posts
Helper bee

Unfortunately my spotting turned into AF by late night yesterday, so I’m officially out for this cycle. FX for you ladies; I’ll still be hanging around the board and rooting for you all!!!

I do appreciate the support and good thoughts! Jazzylove :  sunsetsnmargaritas :  

sunsetsnmargaritas :  I see it!  FX for darkening lines in the next few days. <3

Equine_Breeder :  Whoa, that is a strong line!  FX for some great BDing!

newchapters2018 :  It sounds like you have A LOT on your plate, and I’m sure it’s really hard to feel all alone while dealing with it, AND having your Darling Husband down, too. Sending positive thoughts your way! Not to overstep, but depression isn’t uncommon after a head injury, and may be worth following up on if it persists. Just mentioning because I know it can be hard to try to cheer someone up, and still see them stay so down. ::Hugs::

BakingQueen :  FX for you!!

Post # 560
6565 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

MsPlucky :  If it’s any consolation, I always seem to get a weird high temp around CD5… Almost like I’m coming down off my period and my hormones are still trying to regulate?  Idk.  I hope you feel better soon and in time to get the BDing on!

newchapters2018 :  I’m so sorry, dear.  What a horrible thing to be going through.  I’ve never been in a bad wreck, but my roommate once backed into  my car, and her insurance kept saying it would only cover so much based on the assessor’s quote, but they worked with the repair shop and covered everything.  I know it’s not the same…  Maybe no where near the same as what you’re going through.  I hope everything turns out well for you guys and you can get this accident behind you.  Thinking of you <3

Also, paps are no big deal when you’re pregnant.  I actually had a pap at my 8 week appointment during my first pregnancy.

rosabelle :  That’s so wonderful, dear!!  Enjoy yourself.  Hopefully you come back to TTC refreshed <3

sunsetsnmargaritas :  Thank you, darling.  If you get your BFP, I’m attributing it all to fertility yoga.  I may have started some poses last night 😉  I’ll do a real fertility yoga session on Youtube tonight!  lol.  Let us know when you test again!  What DPO is that first test from?

Post # 561
6565 posts
Bee Keeper

Equine_Breeder :  Thank you, darling <3  That means a lot!  You had a great feeling in August too, so I’m holding you to it!  I really hope this is your month and you get your June/July baby.  I know my due date would literally be right on the cusp of the months (I *might* have a spreadsheet).  I have so much hope you’ll get your BFP soon.  How does your timing look this cycle?  Did you get a BD in with your gorgeous postive OPK?

BakingQueen :  I’m so sorry, dear!  Symptom spotting is so overwhelming!  I hope it’s a good sign for you <3

stellate23 :  I’m so sorry, darling.  I really hope you get your BFP next month.  I’ve been rooting so hard for you!

Post # 562
6565 posts
Bee Keeper

Temp rise this morning!  I’m pretty positive I’m in the TWW.  I felt the O pains yesterday afternoon into evening, and my CM was already drying up yesterday.  This time of year is tricky, because I know my BBT is sensitive to the temperature of my room (even though it hypothetically shouldn’t be).  I had a super low BBT on CD8, but I also woke up to a freezing room.  Today, I definitely had a BBT spike, but it’s on par with my period BBTs when I had a super warm room…. so I’m just going off of all my other signs.  Plus the spike is significant when comparing to my last 6 temps.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/SeaOfLove

Post # 563
132 posts
Blushing bee

Still don’t know what’s going on with my body this month.  Lol.  On Clear Blue OPK I got 2 weeks of flashing smileys and NO solid smiley.  Thinking I just skipped ovulating from stress?

Day 29 now and took a pregnancy test but of course negative.  I don’t even know what DPO to consider it!  

Likely I’ll get my period later this week.. I usually get it 28-30 days in but wouldn’t be surprised if it were late this month.  We’ll see!

Post # 564
2975 posts
Sugar bee

SeaOfLove :  It’s just so weird. It’s coming down a little bit. I think it’s this damn cold. I don’t feel sick by my body is definitely fighting something off. So, helping it best I can to get rid of it quick. It went from 97.9 to 97.73 this morning so hopefully we trend downward quickly and level out before Monday… my temps around this time around usually 97.33, so a long way to go!

FX during this TWW!!

Post # 565
5556 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2017

I thought I was only 7dpo, I took one of the sure predict cheapies this morning and it was negative

I actually did an urgent care run because I was getting no relief from my sinus pain, my left eye, cheekbone and even my top teeth hurt, I’ve never had this much pain with a sinus infection before, they gave me an antibiotic safe for pregnancy but of course I grabbed a box of frers in my medication travels

And there’s this

Post # 566
5556 posts
Bee Keeper

I’ve never had this much pain with a sinus infection before, the pa thinks I might have a sinus problem based on my history but Flonase (has a steroid) is finally giving me some relief until the antibiotic will work. Sudafed and a hot wash cloth did nothing, it was complete misery. I’m so happy to finally have some relief!

Post # 567
6565 posts
Bee Keeper

abnihon :  That’s so frustrating!!  I hope you get some clarity soon!  Do you test twice a day at any point?  I know I’ve had some cycles that I only get one positive OPK, and I would have missed it if I only tested once a day.

MsPlucky :  Thank you, darling <3

Sansa85 :  I think I see something!!  FX!  And I hope you feel better soon <3

Post # 568
2113 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

SeaOfLove :  FX you get your June baby!! Hopefully it all works out for you! 

MsPlucky :  I had a cold last week and my temps were all over the place. It sucks, but since my cycle is pretty regular we just BD’d during the whole week to make sure we hit it! Good luck, hopefully it all straightened out soon!

hopfenn :  I actually had a weird dream last night, but instead of a baby dream, I had a dream that my period started super early. Like I literally woke up and thought “well shit, guess not this month!” buuut, I’m still in the TWW! So FX it was just a nightmare and its actually the opposite!

Still in the TWW! I decided not to check early this month. AF is supposed to come on Oct 18, but I was going to test on Oct 16. My husband has a really big interview that morning with a new company, so I decided not to test that morning, so there is no let down or a negative (pun intended) start to the day. I decided just to wait and see if AF comes on Friday, the 18th and if not, I will test that Saturday. I’m actually going to a baby shower that Saturday, so that would be pretty cool to find out that morning! Now, I need some help and some strength to NOT test the 16-18! I know its only 2 days, but I also know I will be excited to start testing! 

Post # 569
5556 posts
Bee Keeper

SeaOfLove :  thank you! My usual go to of Sudafed and a hot washcloth weren’t touching it, seems like the Flonase will help until the antibiotic clears it up. The pa thinks I might have a drainage problem on the left side based on my history so I have to follow up with my ent

Post # 570
431 posts
Helper bee

BakingQueen :  Isn’t the TWW just the worst?!? Sorry about the BFN this am, I’m hoping it was just too early for you! I’ve had all sorts of weird twitches and cramps in my belly this cycle too. 

stellate23 :  Ugh sorry to hear about AF 🙁 I was really hoping this would be it for you!! I hope next month is your month ♥️

SeaOfLove :  It was from 12 DPO. Lol I actually hadn’t had time to give fertility yoga a shot but I may start!! Glad you’re getting your temp rise!!! I hope your TWW goes by nice and fast and that there’s a BFP waiting for you at the end!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors