October 2019 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 571
315 posts
Helper bee

So I tested again this morning and I didn’t really see anything, so I’m afraid that yesterday’s test may have just been an indent ๐Ÿ™ I’m disappointed, but I didn’t have too much faith in my test from yesterday anyway. I may just test again in a few days if AF doesn’t show up. I’m getting worried I’m just not going to get AF or a BFP, lol. 

Post # 572
73 posts
Worker bee

Oh boy I have been terrible at keeping up here! Busy week in our house. 

I took a test today (7dpo) obv negative but it helped my itch to POAS. Is it just me or does anyone else love looking at old squinter posts? I love to see if I’m right or not seeing  a line ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope we all get our BFP’s this month ๐Ÿ–ค

Post # 573
6319 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

sunsetsnmargaritas :  Thank you, darling <3  Thinking of you during this confusing time!!  There have been so many people with FRER evaps!  I don’t think I can trust them anymore unless they’re dark.  I think I’m going to skip the FRERs this month unless I see something clear on a cheapie.

Post # 574
6319 posts
Bee Keeper

Pear.Lover :  I hate all squinter posts.  I’m awful.  lol.  I hope you get your BFP in a couple days!! Babydust!!

Post # 575
2211 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

SeaOfLove :  AnnieInWonderland :  hopfenn :  thank you all!  Ugh I’m so indecisive on this.  Seems like all of them have reviews saying how inconsistent the temps are.  I just cleaned my old one really well and have been using it and trying to forget that I stuck it up my baby’s butt, haha.  But now I need a new one for him…..  

Post # 576
315 posts
Helper bee

KittyYogi :  Hey I meant to tell you I also have the VEDIK one! So I think it gets fairly accurate temps. I just wish it had a backlight and didn’t beep so loud. Otherwise pretty solid thermometer and my chart looks good despite me being awful at taking my temps at the same time every day

SeaOfLove :  thank you! Blahhh. It would be nice to just get AF already if it’s coming! Lol. My test I took this am had something show up right away too but it was definitely colorless. I think I’ll just stop testing now until Saturday because I’ll be tailgating and will need to know if it’s safe to drink. My cheapies didn’t show anything today either. Oh well it is what it is. I’m not lucky enough to be a first cycle unicorn ๐Ÿ˜‚ looking forward to seeinf what this month has in store for you!! ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Pear.Lover :  Busy sounds nice to keep your mind off of things!!! I totally get POASing to scratch that itch lol. I hope the next few days go by fast!! Hoping you get your BFP!

Post # 577
6319 posts
Bee Keeper

sunsetsnmargaritas :  Thank you, darling! Thinking of you!! I hope you still get a BFP, but if AF shows, I hope you have a ton of fun on Saturday <3

Post # 578
6319 posts
Bee Keeper

KittyYogi :  Hahaha.  I hope it works well!  My BBT thermometer from TTC in 2017 didn’t work when I first pulled it out in April.  Those temps were baaaaaaaad.  I had to buy a new one.

Post # 579
72 posts
Worker bee

rosabelle :  Thank you. My cousin/insurance agent said they’ll pay the same amount needed to buy a similar truck on the market, minus deductible. However working in a dealership myself, I know how crappy insurance companies can be when it comes to doing so. They’ll find the cheapest  ‘like models’ to base their payout on. I’m getting all kinds of things together to show that being a 2 year old truck, with 30K miles, and 10K in upgrades, I better get a fair payout lol! Those trucks still easily sell for what we owe on it, so fingers are crossed, but I’m preparing myself to write up to a $10,000 check, then whatever we’ll have to pay to get another…My agent said I’m in a good position, but I just don’t trust insurance companies.

He was at fault, though luckily he was the only person/vehicle involved. The only thing damaged was the truck (and his pride lol). Didn’t even take out a guard rail or anything…just took a corner wrong, couldn’t correct, and rolled several times into the ditch/field.

Post # 580
72 posts
Worker bee

BakingQueen :  Ugh, just NOT KNOWING is the absolute worst!!! I’ll have my fingers crossed for you!

Post # 582
72 posts
Worker bee

sunsetsnmargaritas :  Awww I’m sorry love. I’ll still be sending positive thoughts your way. On one hand, no AF yet is a good sign, but I totally get your frustration

Post # 584
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

I had my HSG today and the good news is my tubes are clear and I’ve got a nice follicle. It looks like I might O on CD12-13 instead of 18-21. My RE said the progesterone supplementation from the previous cycle can actually push the other hormones into gear and bring O up in the next cycle, so that’s pretty cool.

Bad news is I have 2 fibroids and a cervical polyp. The fibroids are marginally pushing on my endometrial lining, which may or may not be a problem. My RE said she wasn’t too concerned but we would need to keep an eye on it. The polyp is of more concern since it can cause infertility and miscarriage, but it’s also not a huge concern to her. So she left it up to me whether I have a hysteroscopy to remove it (and trim the fibroids) or not. Yay more decisions. I’m so torn; surgery of course has risks but what if these cause pregnancy issues? I wish I would get only good news for once. Obviously I’m just feeling bad for myself and I know others have it much worse, but ugh. I’m over it. 

Post # 585
6319 posts
Bee Keeper

caitlinbee :  I’m so sorry, dear… I hope November is your lucky month <3

catmom17 :  Oh, no… I’m so sorry, dear.  You are totally entitled to feel sorry for yourself. You have had SUCH a tough ride in the fertility realm.  I’m thinking of you while you make this decision <3  So many *hugs*

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors