October 2019 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 586
2077 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

newchapters2018 :  Well, hopefully everything with the insurance company works out. As someone who has totaled multiple cars and gotten into a lot of wrecks, I am usually pleasantly surprised with what the insurance company comes back with. But absolutely prepare with documents (my last car I was able to get an additional $1.5k out of them by showing them actual comps and the upgrades I had). Fingers crossed it all works out okay! 

catmom17 :  I have had multiple fibroid surgeries, and I will tell you that they are a lifesaver! I am not pregnant yet, (we just started trying) but my Dr. was very good to not skim the lining of my uterus, just shave them down as much as possible. And we got rid of them for both quality of life AND for increased fertility. Bascially mine was big and in the middle of my uterus. By it being where it was, it was blocking off half of my uterine wall if a fertilized egg came down. So there was less chance it would stick. You do go under general anesthesia, but recovery time is nothing. Some cramps the next day or two and that’s it. The only bad thing: 6 weeks of pelvic rest, so that would mean not being able to TTC for another couple of months. As for the polyp, she usually just removed those in the office during my exam.  I have had a couple of friends have issues with fibroids as well. One of them got pregnant and the fibroid grew a long with the baby. They kept an eye on it, but in the end she had a very healthy pregnancy. Another had the same issue, but they were worried the fibroid would smother the baby with the way it was lined up. Again, the baby was fine and everything worked. Good luck to you, I know from personal experience that they are absolutely terrible to deal with (had super heavy and long periods with them), so I wish you all the best! And if you have any other questions about the surgery, please let me know! I’d be happy to answer any! 

Post # 587
1511 posts
Bumble bee

catmom17 :  Glad to hear your tubes are clear!

Polyps was one of the things my OB was thinking. She suggested to me to have them removed, if I had any (I ended up not, though). She told me that normally with IVF, they remove polyps as a precaution. The hysteroscopy doesn’t seem too invasive or difficult, so I was 100% going to do it if I ended up having polyps!

Post # 588
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

SeaOfLove : Thank you. You are always so encouraging. <3 

Sunshine024 :  Thank you for sharing! That’s really good to know. My polyp is 2cm and at the top of the cervix, so she said we need a hysteroscopy to attempt to remove that. If I think of more questions I’ll definitely ask! The 6 weeks pelvic rest sucks….I already have a 16mm follicle now so if I decide to do the surgery before TTC again we’ll have to take this month off as well, so another 2 months of waiting sounds terrible. But it may be worth it. 

hopfenn :  Did she think polyps might be causing reccurent loss for you? I’m terrified to TTC this month and have another loss. But at the same time skipping this month sounds terrible. I think I will do the hhysteroscopy, but now the question is do I TTC this month anyway (TI instructions start tomorrow) and then do the procedure if this is a failed cycle? Or wait this month and hope they can book me in soon? I’m bad at decision making here. 

Post # 589
2077 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2019

catmom17 :  Good luck with everything! Personally, if it was me, I would talk to my Dr. about the polyp’s to make sure it would be safe to concieve/carry to term but then I would schedule the surgery for after your next period. I would still TTC this cycle, and if you get pregnant, just cancel the surgery. But if you don’t, you’ll start the next cycle with a clear, unblocked uterus! I’m so sorry you’re going through all of this! Good luck! 

Post # 590
2770 posts
Sugar bee

catmom17 :  I’m so sorry love. That’s not an easy decision to make. Feel free to talk it through, and work it out in your head! Feel all the feels and be over it. You’ve been dealt a shit hand, again. 

caitlinbee :  Ugh! Sorry lady! FX November is your month! 

If I ovulate on time, I could potentially POAS in October. I’ve roll called for November just in case. We’ll see if and when I ovulate!

Post # 591
2214 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

sunsetsnmargaritas :  thanks! two votes is helpful – I’ll keep that in mind if I switch out my baby butt thermometer XD

SeaOfLove :  yikes, how annoying that the temps were all wonky. I’ve just done three days and they looked pretty normal, but that’s good to know.

catmom17 :  ugh, how awful!!!  I’m sorry.  I hate hate hate when there are these situations where there’s not a clear black-and-white answer.  

Post # 592
6322 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

KittyYogi :  Oh good! I hope it keeps working for you ❤️

Post # 593
6322 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

I know my fertility yoga got a lot of attention when I mentioned it. I went to do some tonight, and I got partway through the intro of a video when the instructor was like, “Don’t do this in your TWW.” Umm, what?! So I started searching “Fertility yoga two week wait,” and there’s a bunch of videos specifically for that. I guess I’ll keep trying to do that! My goal is to specifically do it the evenings I’m feeling sad, anxious, or stressed, but try for every 2-3 days.

Post # 594
73 posts
Worker bee

7dpo today. My boobs are feeling full and I have a lot of period like cramps. Seems kind of early for period symptoms but it’s probably just a sign of AF. I try hard not to symptom spot…how does someone NOT though? 

Post # 595
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - River Museum & Aquarium

Oh boy, y’all. I just upgraded FF to the VIP version. That “charts like mine” section was a bad idea. They are all tagged with key words like “endometriosis, unexplained infertility, IUI, hypothyroidism, 15 months trying” etc. Whyyyy did I feel compelled to look at that?

Anyway, had a temp drop the last two days, so I’m just going to zone out until AF is due next Tuesday and try not to obsess, which def means avoiding “charts like mine” for the rest of time. 

Post # 596
315 posts
Helper bee

Oh joy, just wiped and saw bright red spotting so I’m taking that to mean I’m probably out for this cycle 🙁 Well this has been a painful 37 days! I’ve learned a few lessons though during my first cycle TTC and I’m happy to see that I’ve at least got a 13 day luteal phase and was able to calculate my O day correctly. Looking forward to a few days off from temping but hoping AF doesn’t kill me at work tomorrow!

Best of luck to you ladies and I’ll be stopping by to check for more BFPs♥️♥️ thank you for all the support this past month, it means a lot to me and I’m grateful to you guys for it.

Post # 597
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

Sunshine024 :  Thank you! I’ve done some more research this evening and I think I’ll go ahead with TI this cycle and then surgery afer AF arrives. But I’ll probably call and check with my doctor tomorrow just to be sure. 

MsPlucky :  Thank you so much. I’m feeling a little better after venting to D.H. I really hope you get a good and timely O this cycle!

KittyYogi :  Same! And my RE didn’t lean either direction, so I’m torn. 

Pear.Lover :  I’m a total POAS addict, so I feel you. Hopefully those little things turn into real symptoms!

AnnieInWonderland :  That’s not fun at all. Easier said than done, but try not to stress too much! 

Post # 598
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

Guys. I tested on a whim 10:30pm, no hold. Nothing. 

Am I seeing shit? Is that pink at the top of the window?

Post # 600
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

TiggersMitts :  OHHHHH SHIT. WHAT DO I DO?! Test in the AM and see wtf is going on?!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors