October 2019 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 601
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - River Museum & Aquarium

topshelfprincess :  I see it. HCG doubles every 2 days. Maybe wait til the day after. 

Post # 603
370 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

AnnieInWonderland :  Angel on my shoulder

TiggersMitts :  Devil on my shoulder ❤️

I think I’ll test in the AM just to get a true baseline, then hold out again until Saturday. 

I’m just glad I’m finally not having line eye!! Thank you both for lending your eyeballs 😁

Post # 606
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2019

abnihon :  I would have missed my peak reading if I hadn’t tested several times a day. I had a medium reading on an OPK strip one morning so I tested again in the afternoon and it was blazingly positive. By the next morning it had gone back down to medium. So I guess if I had missed that test it would have been the equivalent of only getting blinking smilies. 

I am now skeptically leaning towards my cramps and spotting being from implantation! I have had no more spotting since then and it’s been about 20 hours! I did still have some minor cramps until yesterday evening but I don’t feel anything today. This morning didn’t show anything on a cheapie but if it was implantation signs yesterday then today will still be too early to show anything. I’m hanging onto hope by a thread!

Post # 607
35 posts
Newbee

topshelfprincess :  I see the start of something there! Fingers crossed for you that it develops!! Can I ask what app you are using to invert it? I have FF but I’m not paying for the VIP photo feature right now.

Post # 608
208 posts
Helper bee

sunsetsnmargaritas :  Ugh, sorry about AF coming. Good luck next cycle!

caitlinbee :  Sorry about AF.  FX for you next month!

catmom17 :  I’m so sorry you keep having to make these crappy decisions.  Wishing you positive thought for an easier journey going forward.

SeaOfLove :  Oh no! Why would they put that halfway through the video?!?!  I’ve been amazed at how there seems to be a set of videos for EVERYTHING.

topshelfprincess :  Ooooh hoping for you when you test again!! 

Post # 609
370 posts
Helper bee

BakingQueen :  AHHHHH. Omg. 😍 I’m using premium FF to invert the pictures

stellate23 :  Thank you so much!!! It’s going to be so hard to sleep tonight. 😭❤️🤞🏻

Post # 610
35 posts
Newbee

I am officially out for this month cry  Baby dust to the rest of you! 

Post # 611
6565 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

sunsetsnmargaritas :  I’m so sorry, darling.  I hope your TTC journey is still short <3  

Post # 612
6565 posts
Bee Keeper

topshelfprincess :  I see it!!  I would wait to test 24 hours later, personally.  In August, I had shit luck with FMU.

Post # 613
6565 posts
Bee Keeper

BakingQueen :  I’m so sorry, darling… Thinking of you.  I hope you get your BFP your next cycle <3

Post # 614
370 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove : TiggersMitts :  tested again after about 8 hours – woke up to a full bladder and a BFN

Maybe I should just wait until Friday morning

Post # 615
6565 posts
Bee Keeper

topshelfprincess :  Oh nooo… I’m so sorry.  I’ve seen so many damn evaps on FRERs lately!  It’s so frustrating.  I hope that’s not the case for you, and I hope it’s just that your urine was too diluted.

I really think with all these evaps on these boards, and that I had last cycle, I’ll only test after I put my daughter to bed (it a short hold, but typically more concentrated for me), and not worry until there’s clearly a line.  It just plays with your emotions so much…

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors