October 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 631
109 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
topshelfprincess :  Babydust!!!

So happy, I got my blazing positive opk this morning! Now I just have to convince the hubs we need to BD before we go to the airport late tonight and then I can spend the crazy weekend not worrying about any pee sticks or BD timing XD

Post # 632
6294 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
korviniat :  Yay!!  Babydust!

Post # 633
25 posts
Newbee

Love catching up on all the promising news, everyone!! 

AFM, I’m in full crazy person mode…because what I thought was AF was really just like an hour of spotting, and then I got a peak fertility on an OPK yesterday and have had lots of EWCM ever since….although some of it still very much tinged with blood. Things are weird around here, but hoping its just all related to O! x 

Post # 634
187 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
BakingQueen :  I was just testing once a day so definitely possible I missed it.  Hoping that’s the case!

I took a test yesterday and negative.  If I’m saying I ovulated around my wedding date, which was the 29th, would have been 11 DPO..

Today is CD 30 and no sign of AF so I guess I’m still in the game for now…

Post # 635
1765 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  yeah I have, and they’ve all been considered positive but just not as strong as that other one was. Just standard positives. I must have a long LH surge because I took another one this morning and it’s still technically as dark as the control line!

Post # 636
345 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017 - Wedgewood Tower Club

View original reply
korviniat :  Thank you so much!! 🀞🏻❀️

Post # 637
6294 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
Equine_Breeder :  BD tonight!  I believe LH declines before you O.  Don’t quote me on that, but I’ve seen hormone charts that typically show the decline before O.

Post # 638
76 posts
Worker bee

Okay I’m 8dpo today! I took a Walmart cheapie on a whim…. first is regular, second with a filter, third inverted. 

Post # 639
1765 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  I think you’re right πŸ€” I thought I’ve been feeling ovulation pains the past 3 years, but I think it’s acrually Feeling the LH surge! This is why charting is awesome lol. We will definitely have to BD tonight 

Post # 640
6294 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
Pear.Lover :  I *think* I see something! FX!

View original reply
Equine_Breeder :  Honestly, sometimes I’m sore in an ovary or two during my FW.  Babydust to you, darling <3

Post # 641
83 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
SeaOfLove :  LOL and of course I declined mine two days ago haha…maybe I’ll be running to get a flu shot along with you πŸ˜›

View original reply
topshelfprincess :  Aww I know that hurts, I’m sorry πŸ™ It seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant or having their babies lately. I had TWO friends deliver yesterday, and a third about to pop any day, and a fourth and fifth due next month πŸ™ πŸ™ I’m so happy for them, but I can’t help but be secretly dying of jealousy

Post # 642
83 posts
Worker bee

Sorry for the multiple posts guys, I can’t seem to carry my replies over once I hit the next page (unless you know a trick!)

View original reply
Pear.Lover :  I suck at squinting, I don’t see it on the first but I do feel like I see it on the second and the invert! FX for youuuuuu!

I’m OFFICIALLY out this month. AF was there with a vengeance when I woke up this morning. Not surprised I was two days late this month, a lot of stress going on. However I’m ramping up next month! I’ve used OPKs, but other than that, not much effort has gone in. I’ve officially purchased and will use preseed (had it just hadn’t used), I will faithfully test OPKs, and I got a thermometer to temp. As much as I want one NOW, the PERFECT timing to get a BFP would be in January, so I have a few months to figure all this out and really put in more effort. I already know my Oct cycle is a slim chance because we’ll be on a camping trip with hubs’ family.

I’ll also have to work hard to control my stress. I had mentioned hubs’ crash, but there’s a lot else going on. It’s now slow season at work, which means little sales, and as a commissioned employee, that means little income on my end (and I’m the main breadwinner). My parents are still fighting through a nasty divorce. AND to top it off, things have come to a head with my drug-addict brother…he’s officially become violent and vile to my mom and sister-in-law, so I’m doing my best to support them as well. He’s the black sheep of the family. Looking at all our family and lives, you’d never know there was one in the family, but, alas, there he is, causing havoc for everyone. I personally stopped speaking to him years ago when he put a knife to my throat in a drunken stupor. *deep breaths*

I’m sending prayers and love and luck to all you ladies!!!!

Post # 643
76 posts
Worker bee

Sorry for the double Post! I hate blue dyes, but this doesn’t seem like an evap. I have frers but I’m waiting on those. 

View original reply
newchapters2018 :  wow, I’m so sorry for everything you are going through. It’s no wonder you’re stressed. I’m thinking of you and really hope things calm down soon. Take yourself to do something nice and have a day of pampering, you so deserve it! Lots of love and hugs πŸ–€

Post # 644
6294 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
newchapters2018 :  I’m so sorry, dear.  I hope that despite the camping trip, you have good timing this cycle.  Babydust to you!

View original reply
Pear.Lover :  I will not entertain blue dye tests. LOL.  Whip out an FRER, darling!

Post # 645
1446 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Checking in again after a few days. FF fiiiinally agreed with me and put the crosshairs where they belong. I had a false surge OPK sitting about a week before O and I think it was throwing FF off, so when I removed it my crosshairs moved to the right day! Yay!

So that puts me at 7DPO. With my CP I had some implantation cramping at 7DPO and I definitely do not feel any of that today, which worries me a bit. So FX that doesn’t mean I’m completley out.

Also, I told myself I would wait until 14DPO to test this time but my FRERs are looking damn good and I’ll be 8DPO tomorrow….I have no self control lol!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors