October 2019 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
1606 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

KittyYogi :  I’ve heard anywhere from 0-5 is fine so I think you should be good!

Post # 3
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

tomatotoes :  sorry you are going through this !!! I wish you sticky baby dust next cycle ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Post # 3
6571 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

KittyYogi :  I’m not really sure about what level your HCG should be at to O, darling… I’m sorry.. I wish I could be of more help.

Post # 3
890 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

ash94 :  yaaaay I see it for sure!!

Post # 3
890 posts
Busy bee

ash94 :  fingers crossed tight for you!!

Post # 3
890 posts
Busy bee

tomatotoes :  oh tomato, I’m so so sorry to hear this. I can’t even imagine what you’re feeling. Absolutely do whatever you need to to take care of yourself. Sending lots of love your way.

Post # 3
890 posts
Busy bee

Cote1590 :  Blerg so sorry girl! Hoping for a Thanksgiving BFP for you!!

Post # 3
890 posts
Busy bee

Gaaaah you guys I’m going crazy. I just got some very light pink spotting at 9DPO which would be a very early start to AF for me… My LP is almost always 12 or more days. I keep reading that implantation bleeding isn’t actually real, but so many people who do end up with BFP’s did experience some spotting early on… I’m so afraid to get my hopes up because I just feel generally PMS-y so it totally could be an early period but I’m also holding on to hope that it’s not. This just messes with your mind so much.

Post # 3
2361 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

sassybeee :  thanks lady! I hope so.  Also, did I see that you’re pregnant again?  Huge good vibes for stickiness if so!!

SeaOfLove :  stellate23 :  thanks chicas.  I did get my OPKs yesterday and took one and it was a whopping NOTHING, lol.  So much for FF telling me I O’d a couple days ago.  Just working on calling up all my patience….

ash94 :  wooo!

Jazzylove :  what a mind fuck! Hopefully you can keep yourself distracted for a couple more days…. organize your tupperware or something ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 3
6571 posts
Bee Keeper

KittyYogi :  If you already O’d, the OPKs should be negative.  They’re only positive for a short period time during your LH surge, which happens shortly before you ovulate.  What is your chart looking like now?

Post # 3
2361 posts
Buzzing bee

SeaOfLove :  right, true, but I guess I would have expected to still see a fainter test line. It was totally blank. My OPKs last time around would have a fainter second line for like half the month.  My chart isn’t looking like much either… I took off my CM results because I haven’t been checking totally regularly, and that and my more recent temps took away the crosshairs. *patience…..*

How you feeling?

Post # 3
6571 posts
Bee Keeper

KittyYogi :  Hmmm… that’s weird that it didn’t even have a faint line!  You typically always have LH in your system.  So strange!  I hope you get an answer soon <3 

I’m feeling okay.  I get nervous nearing the end of every day, but I still have a bunch of cheapies and a couple more FRERs to test with.  Hungrier, but that’s about it.  I half-wish I had more of an indication that this pregnancy is okay.  But the line progression is promising… I didn’t really have that in August, but I didn’t save my tests after the fact either.

Post # 3
903 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

tomatotoes :  I’m so sorry bee <3 Take care of yourself. 

Post # 3
2361 posts
Buzzing bee

SeaOfLove :  line progression is great!  Hang in there <3

Post # 3
1606 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

KittyYogi :  I am! Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors