October 2019 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 3
2457 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

TiggersMitts :  thank you ❤️ Frankly I do think he’s a lucky little boy to be born into our family! We adore him and we are science-minded, so we’re gonna do everything we can to make sure he thrives! 

Post # 3
3144 posts
Sugar bee

minimalistoverplanner :  Symptom spotting is the worst. Shit, I was doing it … and I haven’t even ovulated. Top that 😩

Post # 3
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Hi all, I had to come on here because I don’t know what to do with this information…. 

I just peed on a stick and got 2 lines!!! Not even a squinted on the FRER, 2 lines. Holy crap! I did the cheapie strip first and thought it was a squinted so I broke out at FRER and tested from the same urine sample. 

holy! Still can’t believe it  

Post # 3
63 posts
Worker bee

catlover123 :  Wow! Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you! So exciting! Have you told your husband/partner yet? 

Post # 3
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

tealmint13 :  yes, I came down right after with tests in hand and just threw them in front of him haha 

Post # 3
2457 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

catlover123 :  congrats lady!! That’s awesome. Also I like your username 😉 Kitties4life!

Post # 3
578 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

MsPlucky :  Just something to consider if you’re still reading this board, but my naturopath said that the CD21 is based on when you get your LH spike and so you’re best to do the test 5-7 days AFTER you get your spike. So if you don’t get your spike until day 18, that would be CD23 or whatever the math works out to be. 

Post # 3
3144 posts
Sugar bee

AstonMartin :  So I should do it after my most positive OPK? That would put my bloodwork next Wednesday on day 7 after the spike.

Post # 3
578 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

MsPlucky :  Thats what I was told by my naturopath. She said that to wait until I get my positive OPK and then go 5-7 days after that. I’m seeing mine next wednesday so I can confirm that again, but thats what I was told/ am doing – i’m also going for it. I’m on day 13 right now, and I don’t have a postiive OPK yet, so my 5-7 days hasn’t started ticking. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors