October 2020 Mamas

posted 2 weeks ago in Pregnancy
Post # 16
47 posts
Newbee

mrsptobe2017 :  congrats! I highly recommend the positive birth book, I read it before I had my daughter and I loved it! 

Post # 18
557 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

beepee :  hi, I’m not feeling particularly hungry but the sickness has started. Plus feeling particularly sensitive to smells which can bring on sickness. If I don’t drink enough I feel shaky

Post # 19
133 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? 24/28

How far along are you? Only 4 weeks

Estimated Due Date? October 25th

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? 3 days ago, but digital today! 

Who have you told? My psychologist! Haha, Darling Husband is away for work with spotty cell reception and I want it to be special so he’ll only find out at just shy of 6 weeks!

When do you plan to tell other people? I’m not sure… family definitely before 12 weeks. Others, we’ll see. Maybe after first doctors appointment confirming heartbeat. 

How did you tell your partner? I haven’t yet! Suggestions? He proposed to me at an airport, so I was thinking about doing a reveal when I pick him up! 

Any symptoms? I am hungry ALL THE TIME! Also peeing a lot, twinges in boobs and random twinges in belly πŸ™‚ 

What are you most excited about? Family outings with one more member!

When is your first appointment? Haven’t scheduled it yet. Waiting for doc to call me back to confirm betas – at which point we’ll probably schedule first app. 

Are you planning on finding out the sex? I’m torn. Never wanted to, now I don’t know if I can wait that long! I just wonder if that’s not an extra unnecessary stressor at delivery. 

Anything else? I wish us all a H&H 9M! 

Post # 20
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Outdoor

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? I’ll be 32 next month and then Darling Husband turns 33 right after

How far along are you? Really early, like 4 weeks? I was on CD 55 but I’ve been having loooong cycles due to nursing, and I got a bfn a couple of days ago.

Estimated Due Date? Late October? So hard to estimate on long cycles. 

What baby # is this? 3! (😱) we have 3.5yo and 22mo girls. 

How many cycles trying? We’ve been NTNP I think 4 cycles? But over the last 6 months since they’ve been super long.

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday

Who have you told? Just Darling Husband and my April 2018 WB FB group πŸ˜‚

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably wait a few weeks, I’ll try to keep it quiet until the dating scan.

How did you tell your partner? I said “honey come in the bathroom” and he said “do you need more tp?” πŸ˜‚

Any symptoms? Bitchinessssssss for days. Kinda bloated and blah.

What are you most excited about? I am 99% sure this will be my last baby so I just want to savor as much as I can, and I plan to do all kinds of maternity photos and hopefully even birth photos since I’ve never done them before!

When is your first appointment? I haven’t called in yet but it will probably be a dating scan next month.

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Not sure! I wanted to be TG with my first two but Darling Husband convinced me to find out. Now we have 2 girls and all the girl stuff, not sure what we’d do if we got surprised with a boy πŸ˜‚

Anything else? My WeddingBee baby groups for July 2016 and April 2018 have been such amazing supports and so much fun. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Post # 22
6 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? 30/32

How far along are you? 4 weeks and 4 days

Estimated Due Date? According to my app October 23

What baby # is this? First!

How many cycles trying? This was our first, we got very lucky

When did you get your BFP? 02/11, then again on 02/15 then a confirmed blood test on 02/17

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan to tell other people? I would like to wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone but husband is having a hard time keeping the secrect. Might tell immediate family and closest friends after our first appointment and then wait until the full 12 to tell everyone else

How did you tell your partner? Took the test in the morning and surprised him when he woke up

Any symptoms? tired throughout the day but I wake up multiples times at night and my boobs are sore!

What are you most excited about? Meeting our baby

When is your first appointment? 03/19

Are you planning on finding out the sex? No

Anything else? Congratulations everyone!

Post # 23
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? 28/30

How far along are you? 6 weeks today!

Estimated Due Date? October 13th

What baby # is this? #2

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? January 30th

Who have you told? My husband and then we have both told a few people at work.

When do you plan to tell other people? Family and friends after the first prenatal appointment at 9 weeks and then everyone else after 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? My husband was complaining that his stomch didn’t feel good and he didn’t want to eat supper. I replied with, “yeah, my stomach won’t be feeling good soon either.” He understood what I was saying right away. I had terrible morning sickness with my son.

Any symptoms? Basically feeling like I’ve been hit by a truck. Super tired, sore boobs and morning sickness all day.

What are you most excited about? Seeing the baby for the first time, hearing the heartbeat, feeling the kicks 

When is your first appointment? March 10th  

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Yes! 

Post # 24
253 posts
Helper bee

How old are you and partner? 31 & 33

How far along are you? 4 weeks

Estimated Due Date? Oct 27ish

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? Lost count. Secondary infertility.

When did you get your BFP? 2/15

Who have you told? Some friends.

When do you plan to tell other people? Second trimester 

How did you tell your partner? “I’m pregnant” 

Any symptoms? Cramps. 

What are you most excited about? Nothing yet 

When is your first appointment? Ultrasound March 4

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Yes

Anything else? 

Post # 25
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

ROLL CALL  

How old are you and partner? Both 40

How far along are you? 7 weeks

Estimated Due Date? October 8

What baby # is this? number 2, DS is 2 1/2

How many cycles trying? Six months trying on our own and three IUIs.

When did you get your BFP? Jan 29 at home and then Jan 30’at my fertility clinic 

Who have you told? Darling Husband, both families, many friends… lots of people knew I was doing treatments so it was going to be rather obvious when the appointments stopped!

When do you plan to tell other people? I waited until 12 weeks last time, but will probably go fully public as soon as I tell my work, which may be sooner rather than later as I’m being flattened by morning sickness this time around!

How did you tell your partner? My son had patted my stomach a few days earlier and I asked him if there was a baby in there. He said “yes!” So when I got up early to do the test and got thr positive I took it into the bedroom and woke my husband up by saying “DS was right!”

Any symptoms? exhaustion, constant nausea, exhaustion, disrupted sleep, exhaustion!

What are you most excited about? Having another baby! And watching DS become a big brother!

When is your first appointment? I’ve had three appointments at my fertility clinic, but they kicked me out at six weeks when we saw a little flutter of a heart. Haven’t made an appointment at the maternity hospital yet, but will probably go in next week or so  

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Yes!

Post # 26
47 posts
Newbee

beepee :  I would 100% be willing to join a fb group now but I want to wait until after my ultrasound if I am going to start it. My ultrasound is on Monday, so not too far off! 

Post # 27
133 posts
Blushing bee

stephyg : 

beepee :  I’d love to join a FB group but will only join after my 8-and-a-bit week scan if, God-willing, all turns out to be going well πŸ˜€ My scan is only 19 March, so think someone else will have to start it in the meantime! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors