October 2020 POAS

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 541
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

So I caved and tested with an [email protected] strip this morning and got a positive! I was so excited so I tested with my Pregmate strip and a FRER and they were stark white! I’m so disappointed.. I think I got a bad batch of strips 😭

Post # 543
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

View original reply
@dreamreve1:  I am 10/11 DPO! And yeah, it was the same urine. I held it for a few hours and took two more and they were both negative. I was reading some reviews on the [email protected] HCG strips and it sounds like there may have been a bad batch where people were getting false positives. It’s so disappointing! I know I’m not “out” yet, it’s just frustrating that it was such a strong looking positive!😭

Post # 546
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Bothell, WA

I’m out again this month, we didn’t even get a chance to try! 😭 For some reason I o’d on CD 6-8 and af came on CD 18! This is so unusual for me, Im usually like clockwork with cycles of 28-32 days. I hope it’s just a fluke, please don’t let it be premenopause at 38. 😭😭😭

Post # 547
495 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’m about 16dpo and got a very faint line that dried darker to this. I just don’t know what to think. My period is a day late and I guess should have got a stronger line, but a line is a line. Has anyone had a chemical pregnancy before, how does it go? 

Post # 550
495 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@merribelle:  oh man I’m sorry. If it helps, I had a cycle like that when I was about 27. I had two periods in a month, which had never happened before. I had tests and everything came back normal, and it never happened again. It could very well be nothing. Ttc is notorious for messing with your cycles too! 

Post # 551
1539 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

View original reply
@dreamreve1:  that’s a beautiful, textbook chart so far! Look at that luteal dip and then rise! FX it continues to be perfect and the hostess luck continues!

Post # 552
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2018

Ugh was feeling super confident this month, but BFN at 10dpo has me feeling the opposite. Every time I test early, I wonder why I do this to myself lol 

Fingers crossed for all the other ladies testing this week! 

Post # 553
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Canvas Event Space

I know I said I was going to wait for the package sometime this week but I had a weird dream last night where I got a BFP and when I woke up I had to pee and it felt like a waste not to use it. I’m only 8DPO so it was stark white, of course. It’s out of my system, though so back to waiting for the package. 

Btw in my dream, I was also 8DPO but had a blazing BFP. I was trying to celebrate but Lionel Richie was standing on a ladder and was very concerned that everyone had enough salt in their mac and cheese. So… Whatever that means. 

Post # 555
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Canvas Event Space

View original reply
@dreamreve1:  !!! I don’t think I’ve ever had a dream about an HPT so I hope it’s a sign for both of us 🙂 

The closest was probably when I had a dream that a doctor told us we were having a boy before we found out we actually were. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors