October 2020 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 557
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2017

this happened finally! I didn’t even record cd35 because the line was so faint, which I regret now… 

not out for this month after all! I’m learning patience is so important, and I have very little of it lol. 

Post # 558
193 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@learae:  

yessss! That’s so exciting after such a long wait! 

I’m just home from a really busy couple of days at work: I’m 7DPO and so far the TWW has flooooown by because I’ve been so distracted. But I’m already starting to obsess now 😬

My husband has also seemed WAY more excited about the whole process this month – last cycle was our first TTC, and I think it’s taken him a little while to get his head around it. He’s been asking sooo many questions about when we can test and what our chances are, and he’s been doing some research of his own too. He’s even started sending me links to cribs and baby things he likes 😭❤️ It’s nice to feel like I’m not alone in wanting this so badly!

Post # 559
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Canvas Event Space

View original reply
@dreamreve1:  Oh, wow! That sounds like a good sign! Definitely symptom spotting over here but haven’t had any aversions yet lol I keep staring at chicken or taking deep whiffs of coffee and thinking, “hmm… are you grossing me out? Nope, delicious. Damn.”

Post # 560
109 posts
Blushing bee

AF right on time this afternoon 🙁

**buckles up for the ride**

See [some of] you guys in November.

FX for those waiting. Congrats to the lucky ones!! And a *hug* to everyone who needs it today.

Post # 561
109 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@coconutmilk:  My DH is shaping up to be the same (after this month being our first cycle ttc and rolling over). So cute. 

Post # 562
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I’m on 4dpo but because I have a short luteal phase I always feel the need to test early. Just tormenting myself I guess. Will prob test 9dpo. Timing was OK – 5,-4,-2,-1, and O, (and loads before then as felt like I was waiting for O for ages!! I was done by the time it did come round. Hope you are all holding on OK in tww, im finding it much more difficult this time round! 

Post # 563
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Bothell, WA

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  thank you, that makes me feel a little better ❤️ I hope it’s  a fluke 🤞

Post # 564
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Now three days late for AF and still getting faint lines. They’re not getting fainter, just kind of staying the same. No answers! I feel like this is the pregnancy equivalent of 2020.

Post # 565
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

AF started today with full on crampy horror. 

Weirdly my little faint maybes have given me a bit more hope that my body is working so I am heading over to November now. Good luck to everyone waiting!!! 

Post # 566
166 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  that is really frustrating – looking at line progression from them online sometimes you notice it more over 3 days than just one or two. I think internet cheapies can be more gradual? Fingers crossed it works out xx

View original reply
@learae:  good luck!!!

View original reply
@absinthevintage:  same here see you on Nov boards!

Post # 567
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m out, BFN this morning at 13DPO. Guess cycle 7 wasn’t a lucky one after all 😔 

Post # 569
193 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  

I’m so sorry you’re dealing with such uncertainty! Have you tried any other brands of test, just in case?!

Post # 570
795 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@BirdyBe:  I’m so sorry you’re rolling over to Nov. Can I ask, how long did you get faint lines, and did they just fade away then AF arrived?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors