October 2020 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 676
1884 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

Just took a cheapie from fertility friend 

It’s the slightest positive. Like so slight i don’t think it came up on the photo at all. But this time yesterday it was stark white. Progress at least. I’m grabbing more FRERs today to track the line. Appt with my doc on Friday for a blood test. 

It’s really bittersweet to be honest. Yesterday I got the positive test. But also yesterday my dad lost his brother in a motorcycle accident. This is on top of burying another brother this Friday, who passed a few weeks ago to illness. It’s a really tough time for the family, losing so much so quickly. Prayers i, and my little bean inside me, survives the stress of the next few weeks. 💔

Post # 677
40 posts
Newbee

Wow. Thanks for the congrats… sorry for dropping off. I’ve have been feeling so sick since before my positive and work has picked up T_T

Congrats to the BFPs! And baby dust to the rollovers!

@sbl99:  I think I see the line. Congrats! And so sorry for you and your family’s loss. Praying for a sticky bean for you too.

Post # 678
848 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

9ish dpo. I see it! I have pics of FRER too and see a line but for whatever reason it’s easier to capture it on the cheapie. Eeeee!

Post # 680
848 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  YESSS for the progression pics!  I love it, and they look so good!!

View original reply
@sbl99: BFP! BFP!!! Congratulations!!!! And also sorry that this is coming at a time of sadness for your faimly.  Hopefully it will give you something positive to focus on.

View original reply
@dreamreve1:  THANKS!!  It dried down even darker, and I see pink for sure.  I’m so excited!!

Post # 681
823 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@chicagold:  congrats, looks like a positive to me!! 

Post # 682
823 posts
Busy bee

Another update… So I started spotting more heavily yesterday, brown every time I wipe (sorry tmi!), usually light brown but sometimes darker pinkish or reddish, but it’s not a full on bleed. I went back to the pregnancy unit this morning and the nurse decided not to take hcg as it doubled last time, so they did a scan instead to rule out ectopic. It’s still classed as a “pregnancy of unknown location” but they said there is a teeny tiny sac in the right place. Its much too early to tell if viable so they’ve booked another scan for 2 weeks time, and in the meantime I just need to wait to see if I lose the pregnancy or not. It seems precarious because of the spotting and low numbers, but at this stage there is nothing they can do. I might roll call in the June group because it might stick around! I hope it does x

Post # 683
4095 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Canada

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  Awe bee, this must be the worst kind of roller coaster of emotions!! I’m so sorry you’re in this position but I’m crossing everything for you and hope your little bean sticks around!! *hugs*

View original reply
@chicagold:  
View original reply
@sbl99:  Congratulations mommas!!!!

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  Congratulations! I LOVE seeing this progression!!! <3 

View original reply
@dreamreve1:  I cent remember if I’ve congratulated you or not yet, so just in case… CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 

Post # 684
848 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  this is just crazy! But I’m super glad at least the pregnancy seems to be in the right location! When they tested for HCG did they also test for progesterone?

Post # 685
823 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@chicagold:  they did test progesterone, it was 31 on the Weds and 28 on the Fri. That’s about 9 on the US scale. I read online that anything below 10 on the US scale is a sign that a pregnancy will probably fail, but the nurse said she didn’t even consider mine low, so I’m really confused! It was 70 with my first. She said she had a woman recently who was 40 years old, bleeding in first trimester with a progesterone of 10 and she just delivered a healthy baby. She said progesterone isn’t as important as they used to think. I’m sceptical! 

Post # 686
Hostess
4615 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

@sbl99: 

View original reply
@chicagold: Congrats to you both!!  I am so excited to see your BFPs 🙂  

Post # 687
112 posts
Blushing bee

Rolling over to November.

Congrats to all with BFPs and good luck to all still waiting. 🙂

Post # 688
1021 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@sbl99:  my cheapies were non existent a couple of days ago compared to strong FRER! So sorry to hear about your family situation ❤

View original reply
@chicagold:  ooooh love it! So exciting bee, congrats! 

View original reply
@marriedbliss:  hoping everything works out for you x

View original reply
@Charliejeorge:  thank you! hope you’re going Ok – fx for you for Nov!! 🤞

Post # 689
4095 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Canada

View original reply
@sunnybee88:  Thank you doll! I hope you have a very boring 9 months! 

Post # 690
3707 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@sunnybee88:   @sbl99:   @chicagold:  Been lurking here to see how everyone’s doing and omg! So exciting to see the BFPS rolling in! Congrats to you ladies and anyone else I missed in october! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors