(Closed) October 22, 2011 Ladies?

posted 11 years ago in October 2011
Post # 47
113 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am a 10/22/11 as well – getting closer! I have always wanted an October wedidng. Our colors are burnt orange, champagne and an assortment of cream-colored shades.

Post # 48
397 posts
Helper bee

Yayyy, hi, date twins! We’re getting married on Oct 22, too! This is so much fun to read because, since we live in Chile, we picked the date mainly because it’s spring, not too hot, not too cold, and we get to have some of my favorite flowers (peonies), too! Also, because the caterer we were set on having had the date available… plus, we got engaged on December 2010, and didn’t want to wait too long to get married.

However, I’m also really into Tarot, numerology and other such studies, and researched the date thoroughly… and it’s quite a good and “auspicious” one, especially for couples who’ve had a long relationship! How cool is that!

Post # 49
462 posts
Helper bee

Hi Ladies!!! I’m 10/22/11 too!!! I’m so excited! Were almost at the 5 month mark! Its getting close!!!!

Post # 50
4332 posts
Honey bee

150 days!

Post # 51
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Add another one to the October 22, 2011 ranks, ladies!! It’s getting soo close, yay!!

Post # 52
1091 posts
Bumble bee

I feel like I’m in the October 22nd club and what a great club to be in. We chose our date because thats the 1st opening the venue had. When we started planning (Dec 2010) it seemed like sooooo far away but my Bridesmaid or Best Man keeps ticking the time down for me … thanks alot and reminding me of all thats left to be done. I tend to over think things and want to be for sure when making decisions. Thank goodness for the WB and all the DIY projects. I’m a huge crafter and want to do as much as possible. I’m also blessed to have a fiance who’s VERY much involved in the process and I love his imput.

Post # 53
18 posts
Newbee

I am late to the party, but that’s our date too!! soooo excited!

Post # 54
231 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Rocketdog:We did too!!!!! Gators are ‘bye’ and PSU had a lesser important game that weekend. We took it a step further and picked Oct 21st, a Friday… so that it wouldn’t confict with college football in general. We mostly have Gators and PSU grads. But I’m a Hokie, and we have some FSU fans as well.

Post # 55
231 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@WonderTwin:Go Hokies 🙂

Post # 56
572 posts
Busy bee

hey there bee-brides.. another “October 22nd-er” here!

We chose our date off of what the venue had available. We knew we wanted a Fall wedding as its our favorite time of year and we really wanted this venue, so it was smarter to, in a sense, let them decide for us. We found out about 4 days later that a new puppy we had recently gotten and had to have put to sleep 3 weeks later was born on the day we are getting married. We knew at that point that it was definately the date for us!

As for the plans, we have booked the venue, caterer, dj, cake, flowers, all the tuxes, my gown, attendant gowns, minister, photographer.. all my accesories are bought, invitations made, card box made, rings bought.. I am way ahead of the game. Pretty much done except I need to buy my shoes and the signable picture frame we will have at the wedding instead of a guest book. Thank you OCD!

Congrats to all of you, and I will save a moment of thought on my wedding day for all the lucky ladies around the country tying their knot on the same day Im tying mine 🙂

Post # 57
86 posts
Worker bee

Checking in 10/22/11 ! 

Destination wedding Cool Bahamas!!! 

I”d like to know more about the woman who posted this: 

“However, I’m also really into Tarot, numerology and other such studies, and researched the date thoroughly… and it’s quite a good and “auspicious” one, especially for couples who’ve had a long relationship! How cool is that!”

GOOD LUCK LADIES!! Kiss

Post # 58
1 posts
Wannabee

Hello fellow 10.22.11 brides!! I just discovered this awesome website and cant believe how many other ladies picked this GREAT day! : )

We picked our day because the weather is beautiful in the south and I think the fall is so romantic. Also, I am amazed at how many other couples chose their date around FOOTBALL! Love it! This is the bye week for the Georgia Bulldogs AND 22 is my favorite number! I have been engaged since May 2010 and waited just to have this specific day!

Cant believe we are FINALLY under the 100 day mark!! Yay!! Hope you all have the most perfect day and I wish you many many happy years of marriage.

Post # 59
2 posts
Wannabee

@Ryansgirl: yes and we are have a morning wedding also.

The topic ‘October 22, 2011 Ladies?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors