Post # 1
ONE MONTH TO GO!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? What do you all have left to do?
I have to
– finish my napkin rings, make programs, make seating chart & escort cards, set up the rehearsal dinner (decide menu), make hotel bags (put all together), finish making a few signage to go around reception, wrap all gifts, go make-up shopping, pack up all my centerpieces & make sure I do not need more pillar candles for my lanterns, finish DJ list, choreograph Daddy/Daughter dance (funny), and I am sure much more more!
Post # 3
Hi! I have to decide menu (and make them), programs, finish strassing my shoes, napkin rings, and settle on music. I also have to mock up centerpieces. Its so much to do. I also have to buy plates, glasses, and silverware.
So much to do with only a month left.
Post # 4
@chemere: Oh crap, you just reminded me I also have to make the cd for the church with all our music on it. Oh man… I can’t believe it! One month and we will be married!!!!
Post # 5
I’m so excited!!! We still have a ton to do and I’m losing an entire week being out of town, but here goes with my “to do’s”:
Have escort cards printed
Download music for special dances
Create welcome bags
Have jewelry cleaned
Talk with all my vendors to finalize all details, payments, etc
Figure out who will be using the lot to park (there are only 30 spots)
Make candy (part of bridal party gifts)
Call remaining 6 people who have not yet RSVP’d
Determine our picture locations and list
The list does go on, but it gets a little tedious. So much to do!!!
Post # 6
I know, I can’t believe it! Let’s see what I have left
- Print and assemble wedding programs
- Print escort cards
- Turn in table count to florist
- Turn in head count to caterer
- Pay the vendors- 2 weeks before the wedding
- Finalize and turn in music playlist to DJ- 2 weeks before the wedding
- go for final fitting Oct 6th
- pack up table number cards, favors, and bubbles, basket, programs, and escort cards to be taken to my parents house
- Pack an overnight bag for when I spend the night before the wedding at my parent’s house
Post # 7
Post # 8
I can’t believe we’re down to the 30 day mark!!
For us we still have:
- choose final menu selections, including drinks, cocktail hour
- give final head count
- wash and iron chair sashes that I bought
- seating chart
- final fittings for both dresses
- finish some signage for directions to the golf course
- print out postcards for our mailbox guestbook
- make tags for our honey jar favours
- make drink tickets
Wow I think that’s about it!!!
Post # 9
Post # 11
we only have the cake tasting sunday, i drop my gown for steaming next Friday, pick up our license oct 7 and have our final meet with the venue to square up.
I cant believe its so close! 🙂
Post # 12
I can’t believe it’s so close! 26 days! We still have so much to do (at least in my opinion).
Here’s our current list:
-Make the cake topper
-Purchase the wine and beer
-Make bunting flag banners
-Finish the boutonierres
-Create the reception playlist
-Make a mock-up of the centerpiece (I have it in my head and the materials are there–just haven’t put it all together yet)
-Put together welcome packets for my grandparents cabin
-Make signs and descriptions for the cheese bar
-Purchase hot hands and get some blankets together for the “warming station”
-Rent a second tent for the ceremony
-Wrap bridal party presents
Currently, these are all the projects I can think of, but I’m sure there’s more!
Post # 13
Oh boy… this makes me nervous. We are having an out of town wedding (approx 4 hours away). Here’s what’s left on our to-do…
- Finalize all payments (2/5 completed)
- Print and assemble programs (attaching ribbon)
- Finalize song lists for special dances
- Finish DIY table numbers (8 left to go)
- Begin/Finish Escort Cards
- Finalize dress fitting (#2 of 3 on Tuesday)
- Choose the vows we plan on exchanging
- Pack suitcase for honeymoon (ARUBA!!!)
- Pack suitcase for week of wedding
- Pack suitcase for wedding events
- Triple check to make sure I have not forgotten anything!
- Send out invites for rehersal dinner (I am emailing… not wasting $$ on paper invites for my ultra casual rehersal)
- Make Buffalo Bills cupcakes and cupcake picks for football-themed rehersal dinner (Go Bills!)