(Closed) October 23rd, 2010 Brides

posted 9 years ago in October 2010
Post # 3
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Hello! We picked Oct 23 just due loving the fall weather! I can’t wait for outdoor pics with all the different color leaves! 🙂

So far I pretty much have all the venues booked…still deciding on whether or not to have a limo, but Fiance would love a stretch Hummer. I’m thinking the only major thing I have yet to start is dress shopping! Maybe soon 🙂 

How did you pick the day? and how are all your plans goin?

Post # 4
141 posts
Blushing bee

wooo hooo! ive been engaged since new years, and im just waiting til i can say its less than a year to go!  i had to finish law school and then we needed at least a year to save up and oct. is the first month where it is not brutally hot…as for the 23rd, the Gators are off that week!  i have the venue and church, photographer, videographer, and trolley booked so far.  i want to get everything out of the way before i start working (which will hopefully be soon!). 

Post # 5
141 posts
Blushing bee

oh…and i just got my dress!  i bought a discontinued gown, so i had to hunt it down on the internet and buy it immediately!

Post # 6
14 posts
Newbee

We’re getting married Oct. 16, 2010. It’s been a long journey. We were looking into May, but things didn’t work out, so now we are having it in October. I can’t wait!!

Post # 7
1892 posts
Buzzing bee

Our wedding is Oct. 8, 2010 on the beach… can’t hardly wait – we secretly wish next month was Oct 2010 not 2009!

Post # 8
300 posts
Helper bee

Hi!  I’m getting married on 10-23-10.  October is my favorite month of the year (love Northern California fall weather), and every other Saturday at our venue was booked when we checked back in August!  So far, we have booked the ceremony/reception venues, one of our two officiants, and our friendor-photographer.  I am currently looking into caterers and sneaking in dress shopping when I can!  

The topic ‘October 23rd, 2010 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors