(Closed) OCTOBER 27, 2012!!!!

posted 7 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hi date twin! So far we have chosen our colors, booked the church and reception venue, asked our bridal party, and purchased our invitations. How is your planning going?

I can’t wait until next October!

Post # 5
24 posts
Newbee

Yay “DATE TRIPLETS” ha ha

oh my you are so so so so organised ha ha everybody keeps telling me that i have got heaps of time & im planning to far ahead….

Well done…. i wouldnt have a clue where to start ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
1271 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

we haven’t booked crap, lol.  we’re not official *yet*…we have the rings and we’re dress shopping (yes, he’s been coming with me, and loving it actually..).  we have LOTS of ideas.  the hardcore planning isn’t going to start until we have a good idea of our guest list (as in, who will actually come, since most of the guest list is going to be my side and they all have to do some serious traveling to get here, being on the east coast).  the size of the guest list at this point could be anywhere from a dozen to 50 people, which has a huge bearing on what sort of place we pick, so until we’re official and can reasonably determine who will come, we can’t book anything.  ๐Ÿ™

Post # 8
5667 posts
Bee Keeper

My birthday! Excellent choice for a wedding date! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 9
8 posts
Newbee

Yay I’m October 27, 2012 as well! So far we have the church, venue, photographer, band and florist! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 10
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Eeep! I’m an 10/27/12 too! We’re doing an outdoor ceremony, so praying for some temperate weather here in WV. We have our venue, photog, caterer & DJ. Ivory and gold are our colors with a touch of copper. Have you guys planned any honeymoon stuff yet? I’m just bursting to get everything planned.

Post # 12
1510 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Just jumped on the band wagon! WOOT

The topic ‘OCTOBER 27, 2012!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors